PDA

View Full Version : Where to meet bi couples? My fantasy

Sulivan
Jul 15, 2010, 4:13 PM
Hi there, as im new here ill just let you know that i have a female partner and we are very happy together, she is the best thing that ever happened to me (unlike my x wife :eek: )

She knows im bi and i must admit i go out on a friday night to the local park to fulfill my 'needs'. I am always safe and carefull but its not ideal. My partner would be happier if i just had one guy i liked and we had our fun upstairs every week...but hey ho.

I dont know if there is anything wrong with me but i also like the feel of womens underwear when i wear it, i always have done, so i must be a right mixed up freak lol, even though im very happy with how i am. What i would really like is to meet a bi couple, or bi male that has a bi or straight wife/gf etc, i would also prefer it if she participated, but not for my pleasure (although that would be fine)

Are there any forums etc you can meet these people, or is it all down to doing the dating sites? many thanks for reading this:bigrin:

Realist
Jul 15, 2010, 6:10 PM
Welcome Sulivan!

There's a lot of folks here from your neck of the woods and perhaps one (or more) will take a fancy to you. If so, you can chat about meeting. I agree with you that it would be in your best interest to find someone who you can trust and maintain a relationship with. The thought of meeting an anonymous person for sex is too scary for me to think of!

It might help for you to fill out your profile, so others may see what you're interested in. I think you'd be more apt to meet someone, if they feel like there are mutual interests.

Sulivan
Jul 16, 2010, 6:58 PM
Welcome Sulivan!

There's a lot of folks here from your neck of the woods and perhaps one (or more) will take a fancy to you. If so, you can chat about meeting. I agree with you that it would be in your best interest to find someone who you can trust and maintain a relationship with. The thought of meeting an anonymous person for sex is too scary for me to think of!

It might help for you to fill out your profile, so others may see what you're interested in. I think you'd be more apt to meet someone, if they feel like there are mutual interests.

Thank you for the reply, ill update my profile shortly, but i didnt think this would be the place to meet what i am looking for...still..no harm in trying:tongue:

love269
Jul 17, 2010, 10:29 AM
You also might want to try a site called bisexualplayground.com. Lots of bi couples there and I have met some nice people there.