PDA

View Full Version : getting turned on

rodrigo_fun1
Mar 29, 2006, 5:02 AM
Hey guys, anyone else gets turn on when coming to this page and reading around? I am a bi-curious and i find myself getting turned on when reading stuff here, seeing profiles and such, and sometimes I even enjoy a good masturbation session... hehe

i bet a lot of ya have the same experience, hehe. Lets see :bibounce:

rodrigo_fun1
Mar 29, 2006, 6:04 PM
Is this threat too unpolite or what? u guys dont wanna answer? if not, i can delete it :tongue:

rodrigo_fun1
Mar 29, 2006, 9:42 PM
86 views and nobody answers?

codybear3
Mar 29, 2006, 9:43 PM
Like the Playboy magazine, I only come in here for the stories....
Yeah, Right..... :paw: :paw:

BI BOYTOY
Mar 30, 2006, 7:53 AM
hey i do to the same all though i enjoy talking to the people in here to some of them will do it for you to he he he he try it you might like it

rodrigo_fun1
Mar 31, 2006, 12:10 AM
hey i do to the same all though i enjoy talking to the people in here to some of them will do it for you to he he he he try it you might like it

allright, u have any suggestions? anyone wanna have some fun?

BI BOYTOY
Mar 31, 2006, 2:47 AM
ok wel just push chat and start talking thiers also the bedroom in their ill talk to you if i see you in their

Sparks
Mar 31, 2006, 6:51 AM
I come into the room for not only friendship, but chat too. General chat, and Cyber chat too. So yes, I sometimes jack off here. Have fun, for that's what this place is all about.

funtimebiman47
Mar 31, 2006, 6:36 PM
rod...you got a sense of humor and balls :bigrin: I think most of us here like that.

rodrigo_fun1
Mar 31, 2006, 8:12 PM
rod...you got a sense of humor and balls :bigrin: I think most of us here like that.

hehe, heck yeah! and yes, i got a hot set of balls and dick as u can see in my pics, hehe

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 4, 2006, 9:59 PM
When i first started visits this site, i thought it was great (all the cyber) i wanted
Then i started to make friends, with whom i got real close too and then cyber didnt seem as important any more, but i found myself looking for my friends and finding out how their day went, if anything new happened to them etc. etc.

and then after a little bit, i got more involved as a member of the site

so in short, getting turned on from this site is something i gotten over through time

thank you for listening/reading my thoughts here
m.in.heels&hose

Driver 8
Apr 4, 2006, 10:07 PM
so in short, getting turned on from this site is something i gotten over through time
Tell me more, MIHH - you're getting me so hot :tongue:

m.in.heels&hose
Apr 5, 2006, 4:44 PM
UUUMMMM, well, ahhh,,

now that im red faced LOL

gina42
Apr 6, 2006, 4:14 PM
mihh,
mmmmmm you red face,it makes you all the sexier :tongue:

UUUMMMM, well, ahhh,,

now that im red faced LOL

Matelot21
Apr 6, 2006, 10:00 PM
hehe, heck yeah! and yes, i got a hot set of balls and dick as u can see in my pics, hehe
I love tolook at your photo ;)

rodrigo_fun1
Apr 6, 2006, 10:46 PM

oh yeah :tong:

hardbi
Jun 7, 2006, 9:33 PM
i totally agree i was just flicking around this site and found myself getting hard so now i'm plating with myself

backyard
Jan 4, 2007, 4:03 AM
very nice cock

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 4, 2007, 3:51 PM
i have a very high sex drive so i am always turned on. i don't specifically have to come to this site for that.. but i am here to read and learn about others. just trying to make new friends and get a better understanding of what other bisexuals are like..