PDA

View Full Version : Brief Introduction

Psyla
May 26, 2005, 11:25 PM
Well, I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm new here as of last night. I have spent a decent amount of time reading on back threads and such and I realize I have deffinitely stumbled upon a very good thing.

I'm 23, an artist, a musician, a free thinker, free spirt, dreamer, lover, and general fun person. I sit somewhere on the fence in terms of sexuality, I guess. I would also venture to guess that that is what brought me here.

In High School, I had an 'experience' with another woman, and have been increasingly curious ever since. Its difficult because I'm kind of the quiet, mysterious type sitting and just watching what goes on. I'd like to try and put myself out there a little more to open discussion to maybe figure this thing out.

Ciao Amici

Apleasureseeker
May 31, 2005, 1:00 AM
Hi Psyla!
Go slow & enjoy yourself. Wherever your sexuality takes you, go slow & don't let yourself be taken advatage of by either sex. (Girls are as bad as boys!). Also, don't close yourself off to one sex because you've experienced the other.
I was very shy when I was your age, which was also a bit difficult, since my hormones were raging (!), but bit by bit, I developed myself into a much more outgoing person, and if you really want to, you can do it too. People who are shy on the outside are usually stronger on the inside, so once they apply themselves they can really accomplish thier goals! First decide what you really want & then work at it. Just remember you WILL make a lot of mistakes, and hey will hurt, but that's a necessary part of the learning process.
Anyway, lots of luck & love!
;)