PDA

View Full Version : Intorductions

Kiowa_Pacer
Jul 7, 2010, 5:01 PM
Greetings All;

We were invited to this great place by a dear lifestyle friend, and many of you know her as Cat....we know her as Mama, so if we accidently refer to as such, you'll know who we mean.

We have been reading the posts here for a while now, and dearly love it here. I hope we can make a worthwhile contribution. Mama has spoken of you so warmly that I feel we know many of you already from your posts, and feel that you are great folks. We look forward to meeting you.

Kiowa and Cat's Kitten.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 7, 2010, 5:48 PM
lol There's m'babies! Welcome to site Loves. Glad to see you made it.
Hugzz
Cat

Realist
Jul 7, 2010, 7:29 PM
Welcome!

I think you've found a great mentor...Cat's a peach!

Just like every group of human "beans" in the rest of the world, we have those who can, and will, fit your idea of what, and who, a decent person should be. My only advice is to enjoy the ones who fit your particular niche ............and ignore the rest.

just4mefc
Jul 7, 2010, 7:34 PM
Did she mention that all newbie most post naked pictures for at least one week? lol

Welcome to the loony bin ;)

grayhound
Jul 7, 2010, 10:35 PM
WELCOME, sorry for shouting, but I have trouble hearing at times ... lol

So I say again, Welcome to the site. :bigrin:

Greetings All;

We were invited to this great place by a dear lifestyle friend, and many of you know her as Cat....we know her as Mama, so if we accidently refer to as such, you'll know who we mean.

We have been reading the posts here for a while now, and dearly love it here. I hope we can make a worthwhile contribution. Mama has spoken of you so warmly that I feel we know many of you already from your posts, and feel that you are great folks. We look forward to meeting you.

Kiowa and Cat's Kitten.

Kiowa_Pacer
Jul 7, 2010, 10:38 PM
Ty to all of you for the warm welcome. Yes, our Mama, your Cat, is the best, and so are all of you.
Kit and Ki

DuckiesDarling
Jul 7, 2010, 10:39 PM
Welcome to the site :)

mikey3000
Jul 7, 2010, 11:18 PM
Welcome!!!
Though don't mind if I call your "Mama" Cat. I have enough mother issues as it is. :cool:

citystyleguy
Jul 8, 2010, 1:33 AM
...and a very warm welcome! from what i have read here, you couldn't have found a better mama!

Long Duck Dong
Jul 8, 2010, 2:02 AM
I would say hi, but mama cat told me to pick up my toys before the other members trip up over them..... and if she sees that I just kicked them under a thread to hide them, I will be in trouble, so I will just wave instead

DuckiesDarling
Jul 8, 2010, 2:20 AM
I would say hi, but mama cat told me to pick up my toys before the other members trip up over them..... and if she sees that I just kicked them under a thread to hide them, I will be in trouble, so I will just wave instead

hmm babe, which toys were those? :)

Canticle
Jul 8, 2010, 4:19 AM
Welcome. Take a seat and enjoy the journey.

csreef
Jul 8, 2010, 12:17 PM
Welcome my friends...you are very lucky to know Cat. Very wise woman that Cat is.. :bigrin:

Kiowa_Pacer
Jul 8, 2010, 5:59 PM
Yes Sir, she sure is. And one hell of a woman too.
Ki

SJ37AndSteph
Jul 8, 2010, 6:05 PM
Welcome to the site hope u enjoy everything with this site.. As for Cat we all love her dearly and think alot of her..

Hugs

SweetJuices37

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 8, 2010, 10:34 PM
Pssst, Sweets, He's purdy too, and she's yummy...LOL
Bad Cat;)

onewhocares
Jul 8, 2010, 10:44 PM
A big warm Welcome from BOSTON. Glad you have come on board to a wild and wacky site filled with welcoming folks from around the world. Come on into chat and introduce yourself if you have a chance.

YOU TWO are so lucky that you know our Miss Cat in person.

Belle

coyotedude
Jul 8, 2010, 11:19 PM
Welcome aboard, neighbors!

I won't say anything good about Cat because she's a big meanie. She keeps torturing me with talk about pulled pork and greens and homemade pie and all sorts of other goodies. Sigh...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 9, 2010, 12:51 AM
:tong: Oh Yoti, you are Sooo in trouble! lol You wait til I see you..I'm gunna goose you just to watch you turn beet red! lol
Cat, meanie. lol

coyotedude
Jul 9, 2010, 1:02 AM
I believe it, too... LMAO

Kiowa_Pacer
Jul 9, 2010, 3:52 PM
*Laughing* Dude, you have no idea. She'll look you right in the eyes, give you that naughty little grin and pat it like she owns it. There be no shame in that woman's game! She earned her "Dirty Old Lady" badge along Time ago.
And yes, her cooking is deliciously evil. I recomend that you endulge if you get the chance.
Kit

TulsaTriad1
Jul 9, 2010, 5:54 PM
Greetings All;

We were invited to this great place by a dear lifestyle friend, and many of you know her as Cat...

Dear KP -

Greetings from Native America! I'm new here, too, but coming to appreciate the fine folks who post, including the MountainCat from the great northwest.

I'm a transplant to Oklahoma myself, and not on any tribal roll, but very affinitized to those of the First Nations. Aho!

Kiowa_Pacer
Jul 10, 2010, 1:56 AM
Thanks to you TT. Although I am not of Native heritage I do respect their ideals and beliefs. I did not know a great deal about it until I met a loving half-Native lady.

I got my handle a long time back from a very old movie that she got me interested in. I liked the sound of the name, and kept it all these years. The movie was Flaming Star. Great flick.
Again, thank you for the warm welcome.
Ki

TulsaTriad1
Jul 10, 2010, 12:12 PM
The movie was Flaming Star.

Elvis! I had never seen it until a few months ago. Man, he looked great in that movie, and they managed to make sure he didn't wear a shirt for half of it....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 10, 2010, 9:35 PM
LOL And he sat back all set to dislike the movie, but he Loved it..he got a new handle out of it too...:tong:
And yes, Elvis was hot back then. So was Steve Forestt too..:}
Cat