PDA

View Full Version : Protracted anus, anyone ever experience this?

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 12:27 PM
No, I don't have that, but I've seen some pretty gross and graphic pics before and it's something I'm spooked by. What are some hygiene tips or ways to avoid it? What do you have to endure to get that fixed? Sorry if this is a gross topic, but it's one of those things I'd like to avoid.

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 4:26 PM
No, I don't have that, but I've seen some pretty gross and graphic pics before and it's something I'm spooked by. What are some hygiene tips or ways to avoid it? What do you have to endure to get that fixed? Sorry if this is a gross topic, but it's one of those things I'd like to avoid.

Ok, terrible topic- moving on... **bows head in shame**

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 7, 2010, 4:38 PM
Uhmmm, define what you mean, Doogie...?
Cat

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 5:05 PM
Uhmmm, define what you mean, Doogie...?
CatIt's when (to put it mildly) your innie becomes your outtie, some say it's either from excessive pushing (weightlifters have gotten it before) or anal sex. The pictures I've seen are extremely gross, so I can't even bring myself to post them.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 7, 2010, 5:49 PM
Uhmm,....ewww. Gotcha.
Cat

mikey3000
Jul 7, 2010, 6:11 PM
Actually dude, this is a very serious topic. I've heard of this condition too and would like to know more. Dr Drew says that it is caused by anal sex, thus he is very against it. It can also be caused by frequent constipation. I talked to my doctor about it and she said that as you get older there is a good chance you'll get it anyway, anal sex or not, cause of the weekening of a certain muscle in your abdomin. Somewhat common in the elderly.

Anyone else?

Hephaestion
Jul 7, 2010, 6:53 PM
n2b&d has the correct terminology - it is a prolapse of the rectum that is occurring. It does not only happen in older people. It can happen at any age where there is a rapid change in the diameter of the gut along its length. This may occur through artifical stretching (e.g. dildos) or 'naturally' through eg. constipation or drug induced dilatation.

The prolapse may be visible when it occurs at or near the anal sphincters. However, it may also occur further in as a self sleeving. Consitpation / poor peristaltic movement often results.

The danger associated with prolapses is that the musculature around the area may be triggered into a contraction and constrict the blood supply. or the configuaration of the gut becomes its own constriction to the blood supply. The piece of gut effectively becomes isolated and may die off.

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 7:09 PM
That's scary. I've seen someone who sleeved, in the pic it looked like his was accidental because there was a penis pump nearby & the sleeve was speckled red like he was using the penis pump to try and suck something back out of his rectum (big red ring around it too) :eek:

Long Duck Dong
Jul 7, 2010, 7:48 PM
n2b&d has the correct terminology - it is a prolapse of the rectum that is occurring. It does not only happen in older people. It can happen at any age where there is a rapid change in the diameter of the gut along its length. This may occur through artifical stretching (e.g. dildos) or 'naturally' through eg. constipation or drug induced dilatation.

The prolapse may be visible when it occurs at or near the anal sphincters. However, it may also occur further in as a self sleeving. Consitpation / poor peristaltic movement often results.

The danger associated with prolapses is that the musculature around the area may be triggered into a contraction and constrict the blood supply. or the configuaration of the gut becomes its own constriction to the blood supply. The piece of gut effectively becomes isolated and may die off.

I used to work at a piggery and its something I saw a lot.....

with the pigs we left them, allowing the anal tissue to die and fall off.... or the other pigs would eat the tissue directly from the pig.....

it is dangerous, a full prolapse can see a person in hospital having their anal tissues stitched back into place.... or even removed.....

I have seen one guy suffer a full blowout and that was at a gym doing powerlifting..... he was surgically repaired but told it was the end of his power lifting career, he needed to allow about 6 months to heal and he was at constant risk of a full anal collapse.....

if people want to do that type of thing, I will not sit in judgment of them, its their body, their arse and not my problem..... but its like any part of the human body... you can only abuse it so much before you fuck it permanently and then you pay a high price.....

btw there was two cures for the pigs, one was surgery ( too expensive ) and two was a well aimed kick to the guts which could cause the anal tissue to be sucked back into the body.... I do not suggest human use that method, it can lead to ruptured guts and major surgery lol

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 8:31 PM
Well THIS has been educational... So guessing that's not a common occurrence with anal sex so long as it doesn't get freaky too often I assume? Hearing about this issue has been a hinderance for sure. It makes me wonder just where "normal" (whatever the he'll THAT is) ends and "freaky" and "abnormal" begins.

citystyleguy
Jul 8, 2010, 2:54 AM
...worked at one of our city's big med centers er unit, in another life, and as heph said, it is anal prolapse; accorrding to a proctologist at the med center, it happens with extreme exertion, and can happen most commonly with older people, in particular those suffering with constipation. also, according to the same md, anal sex does not contribute to the injury, chalk that up to yet another urban folk lore in order to scare people into stupid assumptions!

as to treating the cause, it more often than not, does not need such drastic action as the weight-lifter; anything that would have caused that would be someone not following common sense practice. if it were more common, then we would be reading more often regarding the injuries.

Dead Account
Jul 8, 2010, 5:16 AM
...worked at one of our city's big med centers er unit, in another life, and as heph said, it is anal prolapse; accorrding to a proctologist at the med center, it happens with extreme exertion, and can happen most commonly with older people, in particular those suffering with constipation. also, according to the same md, anal sex does not contribute to the injury, chalk that up to yet another urban folk lore in order to scare people into stupid assumptions!

as to treating the cause, it more often than not, does not need such drastic action as the weight-lifter; anything that would have caused that would be someone not following common sense practice. if it were more common, then we would be reading more often regarding the injuries.

I guess so. Thanx!

Long Duck Dong
Jul 8, 2010, 5:30 AM

weightlifter anal prolapse (http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/)

that is the type of blow out I am refering to...... not a rose bud.... but a arse busting blow out

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 8, 2010, 6:27 AM

Meaning poppers?

I suspect fisting may have something to do with a lot of these cases. Might be something the sufferers are reluctant to admit they do, therefore its role may be greater than appears.

I don't know, but I'm amazed at how much abuse the human anus is expected to take, and how many men want their anuses abused. Not surprised things like this happen.:eek:

Hephaestion
Jul 8, 2010, 2:17 PM
Meaning poppers?

I suspect fisting may have something to do with a lot of these cases. Might be something the sufferers are reluctant to admit they do, therefore its role may be greater than appears.

I don't know, but I'm amazed at how much abuse the human anus is expected to take, and how many men want their anuses abused. Not surprised things like this happen.:eek:

Any beta-blockers may have the same effect; the active ingredient(s) in poppers were originally intended to be heart medicine(s).

LDD - ouch!

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 8, 2010, 2:36 PM
weightlifter anal prolapse (http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/)

that is the type of blow out I am refering to...... not a rose bud.... but a arse busting blow out

Och. That was worse than I imagined. I do not recommend following the link. Photo and all.

"This spotter promptly fainted when he realized the extent of of the injury to the lifter, who was a personal friend."

Oh yeah, fuckin' great! Nice help, dude!

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 8, 2010, 2:41 PM

OK, if taking poppers can cause this horrific condition, this is something a lot of men need to know. Hephaestion, are you sure about this? Honestly, no talking out of your --- umm, no making stuff up?

chook
Jul 8, 2010, 8:09 PM
To steal a quote from that old film Flesh Gordon......"ooooooooh my aching ass" :eek:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

BI BOYTOY
Jul 9, 2010, 2:16 AM
hey i learned a lot from that one.... that goes back to the old saying no question is a stuped question,,, and about your body it is good to talk about know mater how ambairasing it is.. i spell like shit, but you know what i mean,,, shawn:bibounce:

Long Duck Dong
Jul 9, 2010, 2:35 AM
Och. That was worse than I imagined. I do not recommend following the link. Photo and all.

"This spotter promptly fainted when he realized the extent of of the injury to the lifter, who was a personal friend."

Oh yeah, fuckin' great! Nice help, dude!

lol I should have put a disclaimer about a graphic image...... I tend to forget that pics like that do not affect me I have seen far worse in real life...... and that others have not had the benefit of being desensitived