PDA

View Full Version : New here.. Saying howdy

Dead Account
Jul 6, 2010, 5:25 AM
Hey, folks.. Just introducing myself. Im new here and new to the whole "BI" thing, been curious for quite some time (male) and am watching and learning all I can. Im married and she doesnt know about all this, and I wouldnt want to hurt her. Just being curious would hurt her I think, so everythings on the down-low for now until Im ready to commit. Ive also been sober 19+ years and have Alopecia Areata (thats when your hair falls out for no reason in patches all over and then grows back, dont worry, Ive still got all mine for now, if it gets too bad, im going slick). Looking forward to meeting some of you and getting to know you.:bigrin:

darkeyes
Jul 6, 2010, 7:20 AM
Lil welcum 2 the site, sweetie pie.. all sorts 'ere.. sum arse'oles but most peeps r luffly.. me included:bigrin:..tho the flybinite trollies can b a pain in arse.. keep gettin themsels banned the daft buggas.. jus enjoy it an hope ya stik 'round.. peeps will help cos we r nice that way..:)

kitten
Jul 6, 2010, 8:45 AM
Welcome!
Congrats on your 19th anniversary!

Going slick can be fun and then you are in charge of it!
Best wishes and hugs-
kitten

Realist
Jul 6, 2010, 9:03 AM
Welcome, Bi C-D.

You will find others here to relate to and share your inner-most feelings with. There will be those who may attempt top antagonize you, too. Ignore them and take what you need. You will certainly meet some remarkable and loving people here.

ThreeInOne
Jul 6, 2010, 9:04 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you.

kinsey4
Jul 6, 2010, 11:25 AM
Kia Ora! (that's Howdy in Maori - I'm a New Zealander)

Congrats on your 19 years! And good on you for wanting to find out as much as you can without just jumping on in - these things can be difficult for spouses and you obviously want to look after and respect yourself, your wife and your relationship, and that's awesome :)

All the best - Kia Kaha (be strong)!!

Danny

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 6, 2010, 11:49 AM
Good Morning Doogie, and congrates on your 19th. Very cool. :cool:
We have alot of fantastic people here, a few trolls and a couple of downright grumps, but basicly folks are great.
Welcome and just jump on in and have fun with us. :}
And going slick is verrry nice. ;)
Cat
Everybodys Felinne

Dead Account
Jul 6, 2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks, everyone for the warm reception. Makes me feel welcome. :) Now if I can just get past the "fear factor", I am interested in exploring, but to me, a relationship is far more important than sex. I guess that's why it's all taking time getting to where I want to be. I've got plenty of fantasies, but I think caution is definitely the catch word here.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 6, 2010, 12:01 PM
Anything new is scary, Hon. Just go slowly and easily and let things fall into place. Being curious is a natural thing, so dont be worried about that part. Its a part of human nature. :}
Take care Sugar.
Cat

just4mefc
Jul 6, 2010, 12:14 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey.

just4mefc
Jul 6, 2010, 12:16 PM
... Just go slowly and easily and let things fall into place....
Cat

I use that same line on anal virgins, you cheeky monkey :bigrin:

still_shy
Jul 6, 2010, 1:26 PM
Welcome to the community!! There are many lovely people here who will help you along on your journey :) Enjoy!!

Northerner
Jul 6, 2010, 2:00 PM
Welcome Doogie,

I'm relatively new here too. I think you will find that the generally open and accepting attitude more than makes up for the few grumps/trolls that lurk in the shadows. There is a lot of intelligent discussion to be found in the forums.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 6, 2010, 4:17 PM
Cat, I use that same line on anal virgins, you cheeky monkey

lol Watch it pretty man, I'm in Calif in August, 4 hours from you--Your close to where I used to work. Dont make me come boob bop you! lol:tongue:
Cat

Dead Account
Jul 6, 2010, 4:38 PM
Cat, I use that same line on anal virgins, you cheeky monkey

lol Watch it pretty man, I'm in Calif in August, 4 hours from you--Your close to where I used to work. Dont make me come boob bop you! lol:tongue:
Cat

lol..awesome:tong:

Doggiestyle
Jul 6, 2010, 6:34 PM
HEY, Another doggie at this site!!! Well now, that's what I call outta site man!!!

We could always use another doggie here to help chase the cats and keep em under control!

Oh and yes,,,,, Welcome to this outta site website too, I hope you enjoy it here!

Your friend, :doggie:

mikey3000
Jul 6, 2010, 7:34 PM
All are welcome, all are welcome. Head towards the light...:bigrin:

Dead Account
Jul 6, 2010, 9:11 PM
All are welcome, all are welcome. Head towards the light...:bigrin:

lolz... at the end of the **ahem** tunnel i assume?;):bigrin::tong:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 6, 2010, 9:35 PM
No No Doogie, I wasnt threatening You, Babe. I was threatening Just...lol
Sorry for the boob bopping confusion...;)
Blushing Cat

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 6, 2010, 9:37 PM
Doggie, that's Doogie, hon.....
And you can chase me anytime you like. Aint guarun-teeing whats gunna happen if'n you Catch me tho...Buwhahaha-hahauh..*Evil chuckle*:bigrin::cool:
Bad Cat

citystyleguy
Jul 6, 2010, 10:52 PM
...and a very warm welcom to you; as you have made more of a statment, i will leave it at that for now. as with anywhere there is a wide assortment of beings here, so if it is advice, or opinion, or discussion, that is in abundance at this site!

BI BOYTOY
Jul 7, 2010, 2:05 AM
welcome to the site i have been here for a couple of years off and on.. great bunch of people.:bipride::three:

NotLostJustWandering
Jul 7, 2010, 3:50 AM
Welcome to the site, and good luck clearing the air at home.

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 5:44 AM
Thought Id post some pics up here. Some recent and not so recent. More to come later. Id really be interested in what you think...:) And again, thanks for the warm welcome.;)

DuckiesDarling
Jul 7, 2010, 5:50 AM
Welcome to the site ;)

Dead Account
Jul 7, 2010, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the site ;)

Thanks!

SJ37AndSteph
Jul 7, 2010, 3:31 PM
welcome to the site Doogie.. i hope u find it as helpful as it has been for many and believe me u will make some awesome friends if anything.. its a awesome site to come to .. i have been coming here 2 yrs in August and all my friends keep me coming back .. but wanted to welcome u to this site!!

Hugs

Sweet Juices37