PDA

View Full Version : Im new and im slightly confused

~Amber~
Jul 5, 2010, 7:09 PM
Okay, right now I think i'm bisexual cause of how excited I get when i'm around an attractive girl. I've dated girls but they didn't want to get sexual with it the way I did and even in the shower my ladt girlfriend was kinda scared and didn't want to do anything (even though it was her idea). When I see a girl and I like what I see I want to act out on the actions that pop into my head (nothing to bad but you know the general) But everytime I have opened up to a girl and say I want to be with them they say they do but they don't and it makes me think i'm doing something wrong..... :(

Any tips that might help??

kinsey4
Jul 6, 2010, 2:25 AM
Hi there,

I'm a guy, so maybe my 2 cents worth isn't all that valuable here, but I wonder if maybe you're going after girls who don't yet know if they're bi or lesbian or just curious, and who aren't ready to explore same-sex sexual relationships yet? Maybe you need to restrict your options to ladies who HAVE been in sexual relationships with other women before and know for sure? Or maybe you could say from the start what YOU'RE ready for and what you hope for and expect from them (easier said than done, I know), and then THEY have the choice of whether to go for it or not?

It's a tricky one, and I haven't really got any good answers, but all the best and I hope it works out for you :)

someotherguy
Jul 6, 2010, 4:50 PM
Okay, right now I think i'm bisexual cause of how excited I get when i'm around an attractive girl. I've dated girls but they didn't want to get sexual with it the way I did and even in the shower my ladt girlfriend was kinda scared and didn't want to do anything (even though it was her idea). When I see a girl and I like what I see I want to act out on the actions that pop into my head (nothing to bad but you know the general) But everytime I have opened up to a girl and say I want to be with them they say they do but they don't and it makes me think i'm doing something wrong..... :(

Any tips that might help??

Provide a kind of stimulation that they can go with or refuse but that doesn't put them in the position of stopping to discuss it. You want to be starting in and going as far as they allow, but of course ready to stop if they say so. They might stop you then change their mind and invite you to try again. If you make the mistake of having a discussion about it you go from seduction, which is about giving into desire, to a debate, which is about erasing any doubts. There will always be at least one doubt present unless it was their idea, and even if it was. I don't know why, but women typically prefer to walk down to the waters edge and then have a wave crash over them. They don't run out into the surf. I think it might have something to do with the sex drive being based in two standard roles: the object of desire, usually a woman, and the one who desires, usually a man. Women want to be wanted. When you want a woman and act like it, she is in her happy place. When you sit on your hands waiting for her to declare herself interested in having sex with you, something important is missing that she would need there in order to respond to it. It's harder for curious women than for men and woman because you can get sidetracked into the whole feminine sisterhood thing, inadvertently invoking a sorority bond when what would work is predatory. If you want her, make a move. She then gets to do what women do when moves are made on them. That suits her instincts. Talk will get you a girlfriend of the kind you chatter with, not have sexual passion with. Let there be some silence for her feelings to expand into as your overt fondling works its magic.

If it works let me know and I might try it myself sometime.

~Amber~
Jul 6, 2010, 8:47 PM
Thanks guys your a big help :D and I will try and use what you have given me but I did have one girlfriend that was for sure bisexual but she was scared that she was going to scared me off even though I told her I wanted to take it father cause we had been together for 8 months and she had been with other girls but I never really can tell if girls i'm attracted to are bi or lesbian but I'll give it a shot and try to find someone right for me.

Only trouble is I can't find girls in my area that are like me :(