PDA

View Full Version : findings?

toto001
Jul 4, 2010, 4:16 PM
hey anyone can tell me where i can find adult stores in jacksonville fl with glory holes? looking for couples who likes to go to thoses palces.:eek:

toto001
Jul 4, 2010, 4:29 PM
cant find anyone who makes me work for them.i will love to be use as a toy for a dirty couple, even if they like i will let them bend my cock back and sticky in my own ass while they tell me what to do for them.i have always dream on cleaning some pussy from some man cum.mmm that makes me horny just to tink about it.

lovescum2
Jul 4, 2010, 4:55 PM
Dude why don't you be safe and find yourself a couple to have threesomes with, random acts of sex like that (glory holing) is going to get you something one day that your not going to like at all.

Just my opinion, but BE SAFE not dead or catching something....

I'm sure others will disagree with me.. so lets hear from those folks...

TaylorMade
Jul 4, 2010, 10:06 PM
Dude why don't you be safe and find yourself a couple to have threesomes with, random acts of sex like that (glory holing) is going to get you something one day that your not going to like at all.

Just my opinion, but BE SAFE not dead or catching something....

I'm sure others will disagree with me.. so lets hear from those folks...

No disagreement here. It's kind of skeezy to do.

*Taylor*

toto001
Jul 4, 2010, 10:47 PM
hey is not like im goin crazy and swallow everyone ok.
i take my precautions also.
but i have a couple that i meet there few years ago and i tell u i have the best time of my life with them meting always in that glory hole both.
it seems like its something from another world.
curiosity i quess?