PDA

View Full Version : Ontario earthquake devastation pic

**Peg**
Jun 29, 2010, 7:35 AM

Long Duck Dong
Jun 29, 2010, 7:48 AM
looks serious, peg... will your insurance cover it ???

MarieDelta
Jun 29, 2010, 8:50 AM
I hope no squirrels were hurt...

llllllllll
Jun 29, 2010, 9:13 AM
shall we organize a clean up crew?

Falke
Jun 29, 2010, 11:43 AM

In response to the pic: NOOO!!!! IT'S ALL RUINED!!!!

:bigrin:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 29, 2010, 12:17 PM
My most heartfelt condolences on you and your families loss, Miss Peg...*Hugs and wipes a tear...*
Cat

csreef
Jun 29, 2010, 1:55 PM
I'm sure the United States will be sending you aid money shortly...

_Joe_
Jun 29, 2010, 3:17 PM
How can we be so sure it wasn't a tornado that caused all that damage????

TamLin
Jun 29, 2010, 3:19 PM
Woke up to one yesterday, but lucky for us we just reinforced the lawn furniture, so it's still standing. The patio table, on the other hand...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 29, 2010, 4:19 PM
lol I live in the Quake Swarm central in So. Cal for 30 years, so we kinda got used to tying down the patio furniture, and training the breakables to stay on the shelves. They did well. When I'm in Calif in Aug, Tam...I'll give ya a yell..:}
Cat

onewhocares
Jun 29, 2010, 6:04 PM
Do you think that we can get the Hollywood Hot Shots and Singing Sensations to to a benefit concert for the devastating destruction in Canada.

Funny thing....I have notice that many are quick to jump to the aide of other countries...Haiti, China and South Pacific when horrific ravages of Mother Nature strikes....but where is the out pouring of caring for the devastation that is happening in the Gulf Coast. It is SO sad. Perhaps we should keep our money with in our own boundaries.

Belle

void()
Jun 29, 2010, 6:52 PM
"Perhaps we should keep our money with in our own boundaries."

Belle,

I just need to ... "Bwhahahahahaha!"

What and regain our status as a world super power by educating our people, giving our people real health care, creating work, studying clean energy? Um, sorry I doubt the bureaucracy wants any part of it. We're all going to be third world soon. It has all been lain out for the longest time.

I'm just awaiting C'thulu. :)

MarieDelta
Jun 29, 2010, 6:56 PM
"Perhaps we should keep our money with in our own boundaries."

Belle,

I just need to ... "Bwhahahahahaha!"

What and regain our status as a world super power by educating our people, giving our people real health care, creating work, studying clean energy? Um, sorry I doubt the bureaucracy wants any part of it. We're all going to be third world soon. It has all been lain out for the longest time.

I'm just awaiting C'thulu. :)

http://bookstoysgames.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/cthulhu4prez-preview1.png

Canticle
Jun 29, 2010, 9:38 PM
Definitely some major reconstruction work required there, Peg. :tong:

Thankful that the quake was not a great catastrophe, as other quakes have been, in different parts of the world. Glad you and yours are safe and well.

citystyleguy
Jun 30, 2010, 12:19 AM
as a survivor of at least two dozen earthquakes, i have only one question; did you drop and cover, or run for it?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 30, 2010, 12:57 AM
Hey Peg? I called FEMA but the silly suckers put me on hold. Must'a been my accent, or me yelling at the neighbor boy for bouncing a ball off'n the top on my truck. Maybe the "Elroy! I'm'una come out der and open up a can of whoop ass on you, boy!" kinda put them off a bit.......Sigh.:(
Bad Cat