PDA

View Full Version : Cuckolds

TheBisexualProfessor
Jun 27, 2010, 9:51 AM
What's up with all the "straight" married guys who want to lick the cream of other men from their wife's pussy? I think it sounds really hot, but then I admit to being bi! Would enjoy your insights and ideas on this topic. :male::male::female:

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 27, 2010, 10:01 AM
Well.. In a way it does makes sense, since Cuckold, is a form of humiliation. And some don't see explicitly as cum from a man, but a gift from their woman. They derive their pleasure, from knowing that their sig other has been pleasured by someone else.

Some straight men will eat the cream pies they have created in their lover.. And also I am sure there are plenty of men that have unknowingly eaten the cum of another man out of their woman. Since sperm can live up to 5 days in a woman, depending on her cycle.

I would not consider those men Bi or Gay.

bikiniman
Jun 27, 2010, 9:39 PM
Whilst I consider myself Bi, I also would consider myself a cuckold.

I am turned on by the thought of watching my wife having sex with another man. I think there is an element of empathetic enjoyment of watching my wife enjoying sex with another person, plus there is an element of enjoying the humiliation.

From the humiliation angle, there is nothing more humiliating and hence nothing more sexually exciting, than having to lick another mans cum from your wife's pussy.

Of course being Bi I get the double whammy of enjoying tasting another's mans cum as well.

bikiniman
Jun 29, 2010, 3:06 AM
The following article provides a very interesting perspective on Cuckolds

http://drsusanblockinstitute.com/sperm-wars

In summary the article states "that human male is wired to be aroused by sexual competition. A hint of rivalry excites the male, reminding him that his woman is worth fighting for, bringing his sperm count up and making his erection rock hard.'

"This is not to say that couples can't stay monogamous and enjoy hot sex for many decades, but such couples usually utilize the power of fantasy, either together or individually."

"A long marriage that never even entertains the possibility of cuckoldry, i.e., another man having sex with the wife, is almost inevitably doomed to low sperm counts and comfortable boredom in the bedroom."

Food for thought!

naughtycouple40s
Jun 29, 2010, 7:35 AM
the thought of watching another man cum in my wife and me cleaning up after is both very humiliating aand a turnon. It gets us both VERY turned on and hope we can make it a reality soon.

DareMe
Jun 29, 2010, 8:42 AM
You know what they say. If you love them set them free!

I think there is many aspect here that are fascinating. Seeing your partner enjoying himself or herself is satisfactory for them and voyeuristically exciting to the other party.

DM

Pasadenacpl2
Jun 29, 2010, 8:47 AM
The thought of this scenario is very exciting. Especially the cleaning up part.

Unfortunately, with the threat of AIDS, this will never be a fantasy to cum true for us. All parties must wear a condom.

Pasa

dickhand
Jun 29, 2010, 4:39 PM
I don't think I would be a good cuckold husband . For one thing , I love eating creampies and don't find it humiliating at all , just tasty ! For another thing , watching wouldn't last long either . As soon as an orafice or cock presented itself , I would be licking it , sucking it or fucking it . Happy to clean up after would be the only way I would qualify . That is , if I understand what a cuckold is .

void()
Jun 29, 2010, 6:59 PM
The following article provides a very interesting perspective on Cuckolds

http://drsusanblockinstitute.com/sperm-wars

In summary the article states "that human male is wired to be aroused by sexual competition. A hint of rivalry excites the male, reminding him that his woman is worth fighting for, bringing his sperm count up and making his erection rock hard.'

"This is not to say that couples can't stay monogamous and enjoy hot sex for many decades, but such couples usually utilize the power of fantasy, either together or individually."

"A long marriage that never even entertains the possibility of cuckoldry, i.e., another man having sex with the wife, is almost inevitably doomed to low sperm counts and comfortable boredom in the bedroom."

Food for thought!

Interesting food there for sure. Don't really consider me a cuckold, though. No interest to watch my lady with another guy. She can go play on her own if she likes. I'm okay with that. It doesn't arouse here. But I have KS, which incurs real low sperm count and tough libido. Takes me a while to get 'ready' sometimes. Other times, well you could not scratch it with a cat. :) Just another view. Thanks for the thought.

OralOne
Jun 29, 2010, 9:18 PM
Whilst I consider myself Bi, I also would consider myself a cuckold.

I am turned on by the thought of watching my wife having sex with another man. I think there is an element of empathetic enjoyment of watching my wife enjoying sex with another person, plus there is an element of enjoying the humiliation.

From the humiliation angle, there is nothing more humiliating and hence nothing more sexually exciting, than having to lick another mans cum from your wife's pussy.

Of course being Bi I get the double whammy of enjoying tasting another's mans cum as well.

I totally agree with you. I am also a bi cuckold and there is nothing better then licking another mans cum from my wifes pussy. I also enjoy the feeling of sloppy seconds.

wrzwldo69
Jun 29, 2010, 11:08 PM
i have had my cock in woman with a man and after a man
but i have not had my cock in a man after a man
does it feel the same?
wudi

Bluebiyou
Jun 29, 2010, 11:56 PM
What's up with all the "straight" married guys who want to lick the cream of other men from their wife's pussy? I think it sounds really hot, but then I admit to being bi! Would enjoy your insights and ideas on this topic. :male::male::female:

Simple answer to the original question.
Homosexual tendencies.

A 'mostly straight' guy who asks his wife to have sex with another man while he looks voyeuristically on, is probably
simply finding an emotionally safe way to satisfy his homosexual feelings (without directly engaging in gay sex, hence the personal physical distancing).
or
acting on odd (but still homosexual) impulse (like 'whack a mole').
Other possibilities certainly exist at smaller probability but...
why do you ask this question? Where did it come from?

void()
Jun 30, 2010, 6:54 AM
I have friends that had visible KS on their face and body and it went away with HAART and other meds they are on.

The KS did not prevent them from not being able to get hard or aroused but everyone knows what they have. :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaposi%27s_sarcoma

Sorry, wrong KS.

Here's the one I'm referring toKallmann Syndrome (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallmann_syndrome).

And yeah it kind of does give a person fits. There's time when the spirit is all sorts of willing but the flesh hasn't got the foggiest idea. Then other times it's just the opposite. Some of it has to do with lunar cycles maybe.

At any rate just know where, what, who I am. And sorry, the idea of watching my wife with someone else doesn't strike me as arousing. She doesn't want to watch me with my guy, either. Maybe eventually she'll decide to try sharing me in bed, as in all three of us in one bed, but I'm fine with her as she is even she decides not to. She's fine with me, too. :)

Jessicaknight
Jun 30, 2010, 9:25 AM
I think they’re too scared to admit or hint at enjoying a man in any way. And whatever he wants to label himself is ok with me. As long as it’s not anyone else labeling them.

tommyswing
Jul 1, 2010, 1:33 PM
They not only clean up afterward but also will suck the guy who is doing thier wife. I don't see how they can be str8, but if they want to calll themselves that it's ok with me.
I have to admit sometimes when a women has cheated on me it has turned me on. I was with a women who confessed she had been sucking a guy off at work, made me really hot. We would talk about it during sex, made us both extremely excided. I really don't think it's the Healthiest thing in the world as it can cause problems in a relationship, at least thats my experience.

csreef
Jul 1, 2010, 1:45 PM
Up untill last year I was dating a married woman who was Hispanic...She called her husband a Carborone, which is Spanish for Cuckold.

Also she said that it could imply he was a worthless jerk...

Later towards the end of our relationship I did get to meet El Carborone, at her house...She was right he was a total jerk in every sense of the word :bigrin:

Bluebiyou
Jul 1, 2010, 11:34 PM
Well,
plus in order to be a cuckold, isn't a certain amount of deceit or ignorance required?
If it's a willful thing on the male's part, he isn't really a cuckold, right?

Kink-in-LA
Jul 2, 2010, 6:16 AM
hmmm...I for one would love to watch my SO have sex with another man. Even if I was only involved by watching them. It's an extreme turn-on. I've watched it a couple of times and have been the third party in a couple. it's extremely rewarding if everyone is into it.

Not sure about the humiliation of it though. I still haven't swallowed another man's cum, but I have eaten out girl's after cumming in them and that was a lot of fun.

Thought I'd share!

Enjoy.

just4mefc
Jul 2, 2010, 1:01 PM
I don't think I would be a good cuckold husband . For one thing , I love eating creampies and don't find it humiliating at all , just tasty ! For another thing , watching wouldn't last long either . As soon as an orafice or cock presented itself , I would be licking it , sucking it or fucking it . Happy to clean up after would be the only way I would qualify . That is , if I understand what a cuckold is .

I am in a similar boat as you. I love cum but if you put me in a humiliation role I will likely hurt you. My wife can have sex with anyone she wants as long as I know it is happening. This is about her pleasure and my security with my relationship with her. I don't see it as humiliation at all. I feel joy in her joy. I love to watch and even love to just know she is doing it at the time is great, wether I am present or not.

Cockold is a sexual fetish that requires a certain level of humiliation. But this is a controlled humiliation. Typically creates a bound of trust for the couple. As a fetish it may or may not mean the person has bi/homosexual tendencies. Behavior may or may not express ones orientation.

littlerayofsunshine
Jul 2, 2010, 2:28 PM
Well,
plus in order to be a cuckold, isn't a certain amount of deceit or ignorance required?
If it's a willful thing on the male's part, he isn't really a cuckold, right?

In a D/sub relationship, those in the lifestyle know the sub is the one that has the power. The Dominate merely is given the control that can be taken back by the sub at any time.

And I don't understand what deceit/ignorance you imply there could be.

As to comment upon the humiliation aspect. In cuckold, the male that is the cuckold experiences humiliation mostly through his own thoughts and a lot of it is self imposed, and the wife/sig other can reinforce them to heighten the humiliation and arousal.

There are many relationships where the wife/sig other is allowed to have sex with other men and come back and the male does not sense humiliation. These are not cuckolds. Just open relationships.

Rarely a male will submit to humiliation, unless he is mentally, physically with in himself, driven to do so, He will seek it out for himself.