PDA

View Full Version : Pics or vids to share of your bi encounters?

a_boy_toy_for_u
Jun 26, 2010, 4:11 PM
Hi all. Just a thought for you exhibitionists out there: wanna post or share your homemade treasures of your experiences? I'm sure a lot of us would love to view them, knowing they're real people enjoying real encounters, not for profit but purely for pleasure!

Only consideration would be discretion: no sharing anything which could out or embarass an unwilling or unknowing participant.

Any gamers?

fredtyg
Jun 26, 2010, 8:22 PM
I'd like to but the two guys I've recently met and broached the subject to are quite leery about it. Funny thing is, one of them has even less to worry about if someone saw such pictures than I do, imo.

Still, as I told him, I've seen some videos on xtube where it was very nicely done. You could see enough of a person to know it was him- if you knew him- but it was fuzzy enough that you could deny it if someone saw it and called you on it.

I still say it would be fun to experiment with pics and videos and see what participants would be comfortable putting online. A fun project, if you will.

Biggest problem, seems to me, would be that you'd need at least three people present to make it happen: Two to do the sex stuff and one to do the camera work.

That said, I've seen some videos that seemed to have been done from a stationary cam and they came out well.

a_boy_toy_for_u
Jun 27, 2010, 9:58 AM
The technical difficulties of a threesome or moresome can be staggering enough without having to hold a camera lol.

We'll have to see if someone has mastered the art! I know there's a great deal of amateur stuff on the web, just be interesting to see if any members here have recorded the moment. Just seems more real somehow.

fredtyg
Jun 27, 2010, 10:07 AM
In the forums at bisexualplayground.com, a couple posted pics of a get together they had with a couple other guys they met through that site. It was pretty hot and the gal was a fox. It's really neat to actually see pictures of what people have written about.

But, as I wrote above, the guys I've brought up the subject of videos or pictures to are VERY leery of the idea.

As an aside, that bisexualplayground site was one I rediscovered not too long ago. I visited it a few times but last few times I tried to get in it said something about "improper sharing of ...." and told me I had to be a paying member to access the site. They made it sound like I was banned from the site for improper use but I could get back in if I paid. Not sure what that was all about. I didn't pay.

NakedInSeattle
Jun 27, 2010, 10:35 PM
Who do I send the pics to?

fredtyg
Jun 27, 2010, 11:44 PM
Who do I send the pics to?

I'm guessing you could attach them to your next comment here?

lovescum2
Jun 28, 2010, 1:51 AM
I had a threesome with a couple she took a lot of pics, gave me a lot of them and then for 1 reason or another we both lost them or I would :) (I believe our hard drives crashed at different time)

a_boy_toy_for_u
Jun 28, 2010, 8:06 PM
Hey Naked - sent you an addy.

I guess a good idea for this thread might be: attach a link or pic directly in the forum if you mean to openly share these, or PM them if you mean them to only go to a specific member. If you do send links, photos or vids, clearly state whether they are forward-able or not. For discretions' sake, let's assume that without explicit consent, any received images may NOT be forwarded, posted, etc without explicit consent!

Happy times, all!

bi4asplay
Jun 11, 2013, 10:37 AM
These were both taken the same evening. I had a very good time1631916320

friesbaconnekkid
Jul 7, 2013, 5:58 PM
Here are a couple, from a few weeks ago. Shy, ain't I? My neighbors wife doesn't care for anal, or oral sex, so I take care of her husband occasionally.

Johnnybeme64
Jul 8, 2013, 1:22 PM
Love that last pic. Lips on a cock...always nice..16948

friesbaconnekkid
Oct 13, 2013, 4:03 PM
Love that last pic. Lips on a cock...always nice..16948

Thank you very much. I enjoy sucking and being fucked, and don't care if someone takes pictures and shares them. I share them with some friends, and my sister has seen several pictures of me, including the ones above. She thinks it's hot, as she is gay. She even lined me up with a gay friend to fuck me when I visited her. Very considerate of her!
If any of you pass through the NW Montana area, I'd be pleased to have you stop by to fuck me, or get sucked off.