PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Candlelover

arana
Mar 27, 2006, 3:40 PM
:bday::bday::bday:I wanted to wish Candlelover a very happy birthday coming up on the 29th and also anyone else who had or is having a birthday this month!!!! Cheers to you all!!!! :bday::bday::bday:

curious married m
Mar 27, 2006, 4:10 PM
Candlelover , Another year older huh. Like a fine wine your taste gets better with time. Hey wait a minute all these years online in this room and I have not tasted ya . Whats up with that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM
:bdaygrin: :bday:

csrakate
Mar 27, 2006, 5:10 PM
Happy Birthday Candle Lover!! :bdaygrin:

Seems like ages since I've seen you in chat but I trust all is well with you! Take care and have the happiest of days!!! You certainly deserve it!!!

Hugs,
Kate

texasman6172003
Mar 27, 2006, 5:28 PM
Hi Candlelover,Like Kate said ben awhile since weve seen you. Happy Birthday.hope it was all you wanted,,,Love,,,Charles...Tex...

Tx46M
Mar 27, 2006, 7:27 PM
:bday::bday::bday:I wanted to wish Candlelover a very happy birthday coming up on the 29th and also anyone else who had or is having a birthday this month!!!! Cheers to you all!!!! :bday::bday::bday:

Hope I get that on MY birthday.....dang!!!
:tongue: D

Flounder1967
Mar 27, 2006, 7:28 PM
Happy B-suite-day

m.in.heels&hose
Mar 27, 2006, 7:47 PM
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU CANDLE LOVER :bday:

my wish for you is that you get a candle for every scent imaginable

we all hope you enjoy your special day and have great fun celebrating (with us) i hope :three:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

hugs & kisses
m.in.heels&hose :bdaygrin:

ladydelanie
Mar 27, 2006, 7:58 PM
Happy Birthday Candle!!!

To one of the best friends anyone could ever ask for!!! :)

You know I wish you only the best this life has to offer!!

My all your dreams come true! :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday: :tongue:

ladyd

codybear3
Mar 27, 2006, 9:07 PM
Happy Birthday Candlelover...May your age and wisdom travel hand in hand far and deep into your future... :paw: :paw:

serenity
Mar 27, 2006, 10:26 PM
:bday: :bday: :grouphug: :grouphug: :bounce: :bounce: :bigrin: :bigrin: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :bday: A very happy 29th birthday to you Candle!!!! May this year be filled love, many happy memories, and unforgetable experiences!!!! Love, Serenity :girl: :kiss: :wiggle2: :wiggle2: :bdaygrin: :bdaygrin: :grouphug: :

BI BOYTOY
Mar 28, 2006, 4:15 AM
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gina42
Mar 28, 2006, 9:22 AM
Happy Birthday Candlelover,
i wish nothing but the best on your birhday and a day full of happiness..
hugs,gina42 :)
:bday: :bdaygrin: :wiggle2: :bounce: :bdaygrin: :bday: