PDA

View Full Version : Do women really need men at all?

Ocasio otoko
Jun 24, 2010, 2:03 PM
I often think women don't need us men for nothing, nowadays not even to have children. We males have become the obsolete sex. After reading this article against marriage from a woman's point of view it just confirmed many of my thoughts.
http://www.newsweek.com/2010/06/11/i-don-t.html?gt1=43002

Women can do without men, just a few dildos and girlfriends will do for the rest of their lives.:rolleyes:

by~his~side
Jun 24, 2010, 2:27 PM
Are you kidding me??:)
I would not want to live in a world without men.
There are too many reasons to list why I need men in my world....
....but one reason just off the top of my head, how would I ever know that I am right if not for men who are usually wrong? Right?

_Joe_
Jun 24, 2010, 2:50 PM
Who the hell would get the dead cockroach out of the middle of the bathroom if not for men ?!

RobUK
Jun 24, 2010, 3:50 PM
This what worries me. As with so many other aspects of day-to-life, a woman in the bedroom needs A LOT more attention than a guy does - in comparison, men are fairly simple.
Always makes me wonder why more aren't lesbians - women so much nicer! They're prettier, smell nicer, and just the right size to cuddle...

I don't honestly know why you girls put up with us guys...:confused:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 24, 2010, 4:43 PM
Why do we put up with you? That question has been pondered by women for countless centuries....lol

Well let's seee..
1. Some of you are teller'n we are, and can reach stuff up on the top shelf.
2. Yeah, theres that whole cockroach, spider, mouse, bug, thing that some women just cant handle. (I had 5 brothers, they said deal wif it yerself, or shut the fuck up, it ain gunna eat ya..)
3. You can get the lug nutz off'n the car tires alot easier than some of us can.
4. You're better at working on the cars because you like it better'n we do.
5. You are stronger, since we are the weaker sex and all, and look so good out mowing the lawn or working in the yard, all glistening with sweat....
6. And I love women dearly, but ya'll have one sweet appendage that I dearly adore even more....lol
So...I guess we has ta keep ya...lol:bigrin:
Cat

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 4:54 PM
I often think women don't need us men for nothing, nowadays not even to have children. We males have become the obsolete sex. After reading this article against marriage from a woman's point of view it just confirmed many of my thoughts.

Women can do without men, just a few dildos and girlfriends will do for the rest of their lives.:rolleyes:

Where does the sperm come from? Any woman who wants a babba needs sperm.. sperm comes from man. they may no longer need to shag a man, but man they need for babbas.. So far the technique of producing sperm from female cells has yet to be perfected..it has been done but not on a viable basis.. until then Im afarid women will need men for reproduction.. of course there is cloning.. if you approve of that sort of thing.. I have no objections if iut is reliable but that too is somewhat unreliable and so far there seem to be many health problems for animals which have been cloned.. data on human cloning is not yet available.. irrespectiive of its legality, it has probably been done..

In my sex life I do not need a man.. as a lesbian what good are they to me? My partner is bi and still fancies guys, but need? No. Many women however do need.. it is what they want and it is what their body and mind tells them they need.. bisexual and straight women. I may not need, and my partner may not need, many women of all sexualities may not need, but most at some time in their lives do.. the way women many women talk of sex and men proves that point.. the amount of bagging off I see at weekends where women decide on their prey and go for it proves that to me.. the amount of shagging my friends and acquaintances do proves that to me..

I do however need my men friends.. I need my dad in my life, and after a long estrangement now past, I need my brother in my life.. I need their different outlook on life and their sense of humour, their gravitas and their wisdom..their foolishness..their childishness.. without men the world would be samey.. I dont like samey.. I like the variety of different people, and without men we cut that variety in half.. not all women feel this way.. some do not need men for any reason..even friendship.. and that I think is their mistake and their loss..

I love and I need men in my life..just not in my knickers tyvm..

Bisexualnewbie
Jun 24, 2010, 4:57 PM
We all know why women can not do without men, it's because vibrators cannot mow the lawn.....LOL thank you, thank you I'll be here all week.

PrettyFlowingGown
Jun 24, 2010, 5:48 PM
alot of women i know have said they'd take a woman over a man. i think more women are now comng out s because they are bored with men, and want a woman cause they are more compassionate and sensous and intimate.

DuckiesDarling
Jun 24, 2010, 7:17 PM
Simple answer with no quantifications: YES.

Annika L
Jun 24, 2010, 7:56 PM
This is the typical response from a straight woman with mainstream heterosexual values who has been brainwashed by society and its heteronormanivity.

Of course she's going to say ubiquitously that men and women need each other.

Let me guess you falsely need, want, and expect the failed Heterosexual relationship model of monogamy too?

Um...chill out...I think she was just saying that *she* needed men in *her* life.

darkeyes
Jun 24, 2010, 8:47 PM
Lets put it this way..some do.. some dont..some do a little..some dont.. some do a lot..some dont.. some dont at all..

Similarly..there are men who feel much the same way about women.. its life.. we cant simply tar everyone with the same brush..we are not the same..men or women, either individually or collectively..

sixthickcut
Jun 24, 2010, 9:51 PM
women need sovereignty and the respect that it establishes
women need men as much as men need women
we are the other half of each other
it is getting along with and living with another human being that is hard to do
boys and girls are a lot of fun :)
men and women are a heaven and hell battleground
peace luv and happiness everybody
bi4now:bibounce:

Long Duck Dong
Jun 24, 2010, 10:05 PM
a sister without a brother, a mother without a son, a aunt without a nephew, a grandmother without a grandson.....

there is far more to life than sex and pregnancy, relations and marriage.....

without a brother, a sister would have been stranded and lost 800 miles from home
without a son, a mother would have never been able to move 600 miles and rebuild her life after a divorce...
without a nephew, a aunt would have never uncovered the lies and skeletons in many family closets
without a grandson, a grandmother would have had nobody to pass the family legacy to....

I may not be needed as much as in the past.... but there are times I am needed more than ever before......

just4mefc
Jun 24, 2010, 10:23 PM
Hot Fun two words.... Anger Management! :bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Jun 24, 2010, 10:29 PM
I was gonna answer the lovely post he put to me in this thread but I was saved the trouble by Drew. <3 Drew

ALMOE
Jun 24, 2010, 10:45 PM
Well the dildo won't take out the garbage. LOL:bigrin:

mariersa
Jun 24, 2010, 11:52 PM
When and if I decide to take a man, it's my choice, and that's becoming an absolute lesser necessity!!! Afterall the question addresssed sexual activity, not family!

darkeyes
Jun 25, 2010, 6:01 AM
When and if I decide to take a man, it's my choice, and that's becoming an absolute lesser necessity!!! Afterall the question addresssed sexual activity, not family!

ahhh men as sex objects.. thats the spirit Mars.. tee hee:bigrin: ..and the question as such doesnt address sexual activity at all if u read it.. it may be the OP's intention, but its not what it asks.. poor lesser mortals.. am beginnin 2 think they r feelin inadequate..;)

csreef
Jun 25, 2010, 12:26 PM
I've met quite a few women who told me flat out : "No I don't want to be married or have children...I'd rather have a career"

I wonder where we will be as a species if this attitude keeps up...let me fire up my Time Machine....:rolleyes:

Ocasio otoko
Jun 25, 2010, 3:33 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;173650]Where does the sperm come from? Any woman who wants a babba needs sperm.. sperm comes from man. they may no longer need to shag a man, but man they need for babbas..,...]

That's the only reason to keep us men alive, LOL! Artificial insemination, no men needed!
I fear the amazonian times are coming. :eek: women warriors cutting off balls and penises all over, oh the carnage!:eek: :(

Honestly in my workplace we men are constantly bullied by women. I cannot seem to find a pretty girl out there to be my girlfriend, much less my lover (I don't like one night stands) and life mate. I'd like to marry and have children, belong to a family, but I find these trend of new female thinking that men aren't needed at all on the long run. :(

Aside from the sperm the only other thing we got going for us is upper body strengh, which women can develop as well with enough weight lifting.

Anyways all jokes aside I just felt very concerned and wanted to see what other thought of the article. Thank you for all your posts, funny and serious ones.
Keep commenting on this. Thanks again.:)

Eddie altamonte
Jun 25, 2010, 7:34 PM

Someone has to take out the garbage...

DuckiesDarling
Jun 25, 2010, 7:38 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes;173650]Where does the sperm come from? Any woman who wants a babba needs sperm.. sperm comes from man. they may no longer need to shag a man, but man they need for babbas..,...]

That's the only reason to keep us men alive, LOL! Artificial insemination, no men needed!
I fear the amazonian times are coming. :eek: women warriors cutting off balls and penises all over, oh the carnage!:eek: :(

Honestly in my workplace we men are constantly bullied by women. I cannot seem to find a pretty girl out there to be my girlfriend, much less my lover (I don't like one night stands) and life mate. I'd like to marry and have children, belong to a family, but I find these trend of new female thinking that men aren't needed at all on the long run. :(

Aside from the sperm the only other thing we got going for us is upper body strengh, which women can develop as well with enough weight lifting.

Anyways all jokes aside I just felt very concerned and wanted to see what other thought of the article. Thank you for all your posts, funny and serious ones.

I think you are missing the point of Darkeyes post, if there is no sperm there is no artificial insemination unless you think the future of the world rests on trying to splice dna of animals with human eggs to create a new breed of "humans"

Men and women are always gonna be needed by each other, that's just simple natural fact. Men and women complement each other and that's how we have survived as a species. And just because you can't get a "pretty girl" for a girlfriend, that does not mean that women don't need men. This smacks of jealousy to be quite frank.

Gina7777
Jun 25, 2010, 10:15 PM
Love men when they are making love beautifully - vive la difference!
Hate men when they are aggressive and violent
But apparently it all comes in the same package.
Design fault??

jem_is_bi
Jun 25, 2010, 11:10 PM
My observation is that most women need a man.
Also, even though I am mostly gay.
I very definitely need women.
The women in my live are wonderful!

citystyleguy
Jun 26, 2010, 12:54 AM
i'm just damn glad that many, like Cat here, do put up with us males!!! ...and leave it to Cat to approach her answer with humor!:tongue:

Why do we put up with you? That question has been pondered by women for countless centuries....lol

Well let's seee..
1. Some of you are teller'n we are, and can reach stuff up on the top shelf.
2. Yeah, theres that whole cockroach, spider, mouse, bug, thing that some women just cant handle. (I had 5 brothers, they said deal wif it yerself, or shut the fuck up, it ain gunna eat ya..)
3. You can get the lug nutz off'n the car tires alot easier than some of us can.
4. You're better at working on the cars because you like it better'n we do.
5. You are stronger, since we are the weaker sex and all, and look so good out mowing the lawn or working in the yard, all glistening with sweat....
6. And I love women dearly, but ya'll have one sweet appendage that I dearly adore even more....lol
So...I guess we has ta keep ya...lol:bigrin:
Cat

Hephaestion
Jun 26, 2010, 3:39 AM
As Jesus was born of a virgin birth, it would seem likely that parthenogenesis is part of the celestial design. However a world full of Jesus's would be a little like living in the 'Not the Nine O'clock News' parody of the Fiat advert

Bob! have you got Bob's torque wrench?
No Bob's got it
Bob have YOU got Bob's torque wrench
No Bob down there has it
What that Bob?
No the other Bob, three Bob's down the line

Fiat's advert - "Hand built by robots"

The parody punchline - "Hand built by Roberts"

(the parody went further but why spoil the example).

PS
Yes I do know about naughty old Gabriel.

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2010, 4:18 AM

Goodness.. arent you feeling hard done by and insecure... dont fret so.. it is still more of a man's world than not... but while the gap is narrowing, the genders will need each other as long as humanity exists for a million and one different reasons... including taking the p*** out of each other..;)

Natasha Kurusugawa
Nov 11, 2010, 5:59 AM

well... I only use my boyfriend as a slave and to load things and money.:bigrin:
For sexual pleasure are women, men are bad satisfy a woman properly and bisexual men worse.
Currently my boyfriend and I are together only for stability. He has sex with guys and I have sex with girls most of the time. It's like a pact, the two know that we deceive each other but we do not care. Both had begun as heterosexuals, but he started going out with guys, so I started going out with girls, now he is more gay, and I more lesbian.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 11, 2010, 2:57 PM
lol if its any consolation Cas, I still love men as much as I do women. :}
Hugs Hon.
Cat

IanBorthwick
Nov 11, 2010, 3:35 PM
well... I only use my boyfriend as a slave and to load things and money.:bigrin:
For sexual pleasure are women, men are bad satisfy a woman properly and bisexual men worse.
Currently my boyfriend and I are together only for stability. He has sex with guys and I have sex with girls most of the time. It's like a pact, the two know that we deceive each other but we do not care. Both had begun as heterosexuals, but he started going out with guys, so I started going out with girls, now he is more gay, and I more lesbian.

Z Troll is Obvious. Let's all put the troll on ignore now....

azirish
Nov 11, 2010, 7:18 PM
Yes, the "troll" is an obvious guy..nothing spells out a "never been laid" before guy more than "super lesbian" on a forum.

Z Troll is Obvious. Let's all put the troll on ignore now....