PDA

View Full Version : A year ago at this moment....

DuckiesDarling
Jun 22, 2010, 7:30 AM
Long Duck Dong and I were having sex :) Hard to believe that it's been a year since we first touched and in three months it will be year since we last touched. I need to win the lottery to get back there faster but we're working on it :)

Long Duck Dong
Jun 22, 2010, 7:34 AM
having sex ???? I was scratching my butt thats why I was groaning and moaning... not sure what you were doing but i have never seen a salami used that way before :tong:

DuckiesDarling
Jun 22, 2010, 7:36 AM
honey....:tong:

Long Duck Dong
Jun 22, 2010, 7:40 AM
in my coffee ??? no just two sugars and milk thanks....I hate honey in my coffee

DuckiesDarling
Jun 22, 2010, 8:58 AM
bloody hell a year later and he's still complaining about the weight of the suitcase... sighs men :)

Long Duck Dong
Jun 22, 2010, 9:04 AM
complain ???? no I was just annoyed that I could not hire a forklift and truck to carry it......

it was that bloody heavy, it caused the concrete to sink and now the house in on a permanent lean

DuckiesDarling
Jun 22, 2010, 9:05 AM
Poor, poor baby. At least you enjoyed what was in it :)

Long Duck Dong
Jun 22, 2010, 9:07 AM
mmm yeah.... but ahh... next time leave the diesel powered, jackhammer vibrator in the us..... I hate having to kick start vibrators

DuckiesDarling
Jun 22, 2010, 9:12 AM
Okay I'm laughing too hard to reply right now, off to babysit my dad who has double pnuemonia. So later, my love, and my friends.