PDA

View Full Version : just a few words of gratitude

rayosytruenos
Mar 26, 2006, 10:17 PM
Just a few words to thank all those that have privately messaged me to know about my wellbeing... I haven't been around for almost 3 months!!! :eek:

I moved from London to a small place North just a few days after New Year and it took a couple of months to have a phone line at my new place!!! It seems that the internet connection is going to take some more weeks to have it!!!

Now I'm away for a few days and it's the first time I've connected to bisexual.com after all this long while!!!

All the best to everyone. Thank you very much also to all those being worried about me.

I think I'm not going to be able to be around for much longer, or if I do, not that often as before... lots of things going on and I'm earning my bread with a lot of sweat!!! :banghead: Lots of debts to be paid off!!! :(

All the best,

ray

onewhocares
Mar 27, 2006, 12:08 AM
Welcome Back Ray,

We are glad you are back, for what ever time you have. Glad things are going well in your life. You have been so missed.

Belle

Driver 8
Mar 27, 2006, 10:21 AM
It's good to see you again, even if it's only briefly. Glad to hear things are going well, even if they're keeping you busy :)

csrakate
Mar 27, 2006, 11:13 AM
Ray!!!!
So good to hear from you again!!! Please don't be a stranger....a hello now and then is all we need to know that you are ok!!!

Take care!!

Hugs!
Kate

Mrs.F
Mar 27, 2006, 11:29 AM
(((((((((((Ray)))))))))))

I wondered where you went off to. Glad to hear your ok and doing well. Don't forget to stop in once in awhile and say "HI". ;)

Take care
Mrs.F :)

rupertbare
Mar 27, 2006, 11:57 AM
Well I hope you do manage to visit us and say "hi" once in a while Ray.

Good luck with clearing off the debts!!!

All the best, mate!!!

Rupe :)

arana
Mar 27, 2006, 3:36 PM
It's good to hear you are doing well Ray! You know there are many here that care about you so keep us posted whenever possible and the best of luck to you with everything!

usedbear1950
Mar 27, 2006, 5:46 PM
RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that ur back, STAY! We miss u in the chat room, we miss ur threads and those wild pics.

ur ever luvin
usedbear