PDA

View Full Version : Hello...Newbie here!

sanignacio08
Jun 21, 2010, 9:47 PM
Hi all,we're a senior couple who's chosen to make Belize our home,yes we do love it here. Unfortunately it is quite difficult to be open re: one's sexual preferences due to the views/laws of the country on homosexuality....While in the US we had immersed ourselves in both the poly/bi /swingers scene all without participating on any sexual level only because we did not meet the right woman/couple. I am bi (wife),hubby str8.,though he's open to new experiences.
We are nonsmokers,no drugs/STD,light drinkers.Enjoys many activities,too numerous to list at this time,very healthy,and active.I'm 5'5",wt.138,hubby is 5'9",wt.198 with a bit of a paunch.

We would love to meet either a couple or another woman who's at the point of retiring,come for a visit,if you love it,then,we'll take it from there.First,lets start a connection via the web.Please be nonsmokers,light drinkers and healthy.Must love dogs,we have three.

Thank you for taking the time to read,now I'll do the same with some of these interesting posts!

Peace!!!!!

adventurerinbelize
Jul 15, 2011, 5:00 PM
hey guys. I'm in Cayo myself and looking for new experiences. Not exactly what you were advertising for but thought I'd throw it out there. Could be we already know each other.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jul 16, 2011, 3:44 PM
Welcome to the Family, Loves. We're a bit crazy here and yes, we have a couple of buttheads and trolls, but that happens in every group..lol You'll be able to sort out who's who after a while.
Kick back, relax, and have a great deal of fun with us..:};)
Cat
Everybody's feline.