PDA

View Full Version : More Ejaculation

PassionatePhD
Jun 21, 2010, 5:35 PM
For those who enjoyed the video, here is a nice collage of four still pics taken of a longer (and more gorgeous) cock as it spews its love juice. I think it's highly erotic. I can only imagine being on my knees in front of this beauty, feeling warm blasts on my face, chin, and hairy chest!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ejaculation_educational_seq_4.png

_Joe_
Jun 21, 2010, 7:17 PM
I have the GIF of that somewhere. Looping. It's incredible.

jem_is_bi
Jun 21, 2010, 10:26 PM
I am sad that no one is on the receiving end of that.
Off into space until it hits the floor.
That is not my idea of a good ending for that movie.

_Joe_
Jun 22, 2010, 6:05 PM
Sometimes I ask myself why I'm making a sandwhich instead of grabbing a spear, killing a cow, skin it, cut it up, marinate the meat, and grill me up some steak.

Something Else
Jun 22, 2010, 8:49 PM
I didn't even know a guy could *spurt* 10x like that in a row?! And yes I counted it out...you know for...er, research purposes ;)

:bigrin: haha

jackbirdjay
Jun 23, 2010, 5:27 PM
I didn't even know a guy could *spurt* 10x like that in a row?! And yes I counted it out...you know for...er, research purposes ;)

oh i met a guy that shot like that before. there rare and far in between but had a few over the years just like him. let me tell its hot getting it in the face then taking him in your mouth to finish him off. also been with a few guys that could cum stay hard and about 3 mins latter cum again. the second cum wasn't as much but still enjoyable

Abiguypilot
Jun 24, 2010, 5:16 PM
Man, That just makes my mouth water!:tongue:

foreverbi
Jun 24, 2010, 5:36 PM
That is a very HOT picture, but the idea of that sweet looking load of cum going to waste is enough to make me cry.

Something Else
Jun 24, 2010, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by jackbirdjay
oh i met a guy that shot like that before. there rare and far in between but had a few over the years just like him. let me tell its hot getting it in the face then taking him in your mouth to finish him off. also been with a few guys that could cum stay hard and about 3 mins latter cum again. the second cum wasn't as much but still enjoyable

Yeah I've never seen that in person, unfortunately. It looks nice though! Have to wonder if that's his *default* load? Or did he save up a month's word of "love" haha.
Too bad the guy can't answer these questions directly. That said, his contribution just keeps on giving (the guy who decided to loop the vid was genius!) ;)

DGoncz
Jun 25, 2010, 9:23 PM

Doing your Kegels (the right way) helps, as does hydrating (intake( and avoiding dehydration (an amazingly long list of bladder irritants), or so I conclude from personal experience and what I've learned in pelvic floor therapy.

It was only so recently with a partner here on this board I was like a damn fountain. A few years later, greatly diminished, grateful to know at least that such things, like the erections, can come and go, and come again.

I've been about half a dozen different gender/people on various drug treatments in ten years. About one for every point on the Kinsey bi scale, but there's no Kinsey or other trans scale I know of.

Right now, I don't get AM / full bladder erections, don't respond to strong manual stimulation, but do respond to flirting, light touch, and expressions of intimacy or commitment. My penis responds like a clit right now. "Too much! Back off!" to begin with then more as the mood deepens.