PDA

View Full Version : How do you find a serious bi girlfriend?

impassioned14
Jun 21, 2010, 2:37 PM
Hi,

I just joined here in order to explore a little. I have lived my life for 39 years and I have learned alot. I am attractive and fit, have established myself with my career, education, and have everything I need. I have had some really good relationships with some very beautiful women who I adored and cared deeply for. I almost reached marriage twice but there is always that one thing missing, bisexuality. I have been curious but never did anything and I find myself really attracted to beautiful women only. I am also the type that wants to fall in love with someone. But deep down inside I totally know and feel I belong with a bisexual or curious woman. I never felt anything so strong and I can't explain it and I feel thats what was stopping me from marriage as I only meet str8 women. So my question to guys and girls is (besides this forum which only has so many people) How do you find attractive single bi ladies who are interested in more than just a random hookup? Are there events, places to go? I am not into the swinger scene and I am someone who has respect and values but a very wild side behind closed doors. Any advice is appreciated... thanks

DuckiesDarling
Jun 21, 2010, 5:05 PM
Interesting question and I don't have much of an answer for you. If you are only meeting straight women then you might wanna try including a couple LGBT friendly bars in on your nights out. I have no idea what the LGBT communtiy is like in Connecticut and can't even hazard a guess as to what places you might find bi or bicurious women.

But out of curiosity why do you want a bicurious or bi woman rather than a straight woman? There are plenty of straight women out there who are just as adventurous as any other sexuality.

impassioned14
Jun 22, 2010, 2:14 AM
Interesting question and I don't have much of an answer for you. If you are only meeting straight women then you might wanna try including a couple LGBT friendly bars in on your nights out. I have no idea what the LGBT communtiy is like in Connecticut and can't even hazard a guess as to what places you might find bi or bicurious women.

But out of curiosity why do you want a bicurious or bi woman rather than a straight woman? There are plenty of straight women out there who are just as adventurous as any other sexuality.

As you said, there is really nothing here and the community can be rather conservative. I will have to venture into NYC more but not sure where to go. As for as wanting a bi woman rather than str8? I can't explain it but something about having my own girl wanting and desiring to be with another woman makes me insane, its just an increadible arousal for me. Its not that I am looking for 3sums because I dont have to be there. I don't know why but the thought is really pleasing for me? I am a very passionate person and I found the str8 girls boring. Contrary to what you say, I dont find them sexually adventurous at all. Wish I was wrong here.

NEPHX
Jun 22, 2010, 3:01 AM
Here is the bi group for Conn: http://www.conn-bi-nation.org/

Not sure if its active or not but you can join their Yahoo Group.

Also, try online dating groups like Adult Friend Finder. If you look at the corner coffee shop in Conn. the bi people are not likely going to be waving the bi flag (that's another thread).

Also, many people may identify bi but not be so up front about it to you as a guy they don't know. If they are looking to date other women, they would probably be more open about it.

impassioned14
Jun 22, 2010, 3:13 PM
Here is the bi group for Conn: http://www.conn-bi-nation.org/

Not sure if its active or not but you can join their Yahoo Group.

Also, try online dating groups like Adult Friend Finder. If you look at the corner coffee shop in Conn. the bi people are not likely going to be waving the bi flag (that's another thread).

Also, many people may identify bi but not be so up front about it to you as a guy they don't know. If they are looking to date other women, they would probably be more open about it.

Websites like adult freind finder and alt.com etc are mostly made up fake ads put in by the site in order to persuade you to join. There are a few real people on there but most are not. Plus, looking for someone that like me, has much more depth to their life than just crazy sex. But I thank you for the advice. Also most bi women who are "out" posting stuff usually just are looking for women only...

TaylorMade
Jun 22, 2010, 4:40 PM
Websites like adult freind finder and alt.com etc are mostly made up fake ads put in by the site in order to persuade you to join. There are a few real people on there but most are not. Plus, looking for someone that like me, has much more depth to their life than just crazy sex. But I thank you for the advice. Also most bi women who are "out" posting stuff usually just are looking for women only...

You'll have to make yourself known in bi and LBGT spaces. . .if you have a gay male/lesbian acquaintance, hang out with them for a little bit. . . make real connections; don't just be a tourist because it can be sensed from a mile away.

Most openly bi women are pretty much looking for a woman because they can find men . . . you are not unique and because of negative experiences from straight guys in the past, many of us aren't going to be ready to jump in to a relationship with a guy who says he "only wants bi women". We do not all look like extras from "The L-word", so that's something else you've got to concider. If you're only attracted to beautiful women, it's gonna narrow your focus to maybe like 300 chicks in CT.

I recommend you look into the overlapping groups, spread your net. Are you willing to meet with a woman who may be Wiccan or Pagan? What about a nudist, or someone who is poly? That's a lot of the groups that bi women overlap into and can be found at.

Post on boards not just like this,but Literotica has quite a few LBGT women. One last thing . . .This?

I can't explain it but something about having my own girl wanting and desiring to be with another woman makes me insane, its just an increadible arousal for me. Its not that I am looking for 3sums because I dont have to be there. I don't know why but the thought is really pleasing for me?

Don't tell us this, for we have heard it ALL before, and actually counts against you. Bisexual women are a wide range of behaviors ... some of us like 3somes. Some don't. Some are going to be as wild as you hope (or don't hope, because some of us like strap on action . . .WITH OUR BOYFRIENDS), and some are gonna be missionary, lights off.

Think about the OTHER things you want in a woman before you start on the Bi Babe Hunt.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but . . . if you would like something sugar coated, I think you guys have a Dunkin Donuts up there,right? :D

*Taylor*

_Joe_
Jun 22, 2010, 6:17 PM
Never heard of literotica, the GLBT forum looks for sexually driven than this forum, bummer

impassioned14
Jun 23, 2010, 9:24 PM
You'll have to make yourself known in bi and LBGT spaces. . .if you have a gay male/lesbian acquaintance, hang out with them for a little bit. . . make real connections; don't just be a tourist because it can be sensed from a mile away.

Post on boards not just like this,but Literotica has quite a few LBGT women. One last thing . . .This?

Don't tell us this, for we have heard it ALL before, and actually counts against you. Bisexual women are a wide range of behaviors ... some of us like 3somes. Some don't. Some are going to be as wild as you hope (or don't hope, because some of us like strap on action . . .WITH OUR BOYFRIENDS), and some are gonna be missionary, lights off.

Think about the OTHER things you want in a woman before you start on the Bi Babe Hunt.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but . . . if you would like something sugar coated, I think you guys have a Dunkin Donuts up there,right? :D

*Taylor*

See this is where I am screwed. I work for a big name company with alot of high level people that would never approve of me going to these places. If anyone ever found out I would somehow end up losing my job and credability. Its pathetic. I also have a rather wealthy but stupid conservative family that would freak out on me and probably disown me. You have to love conservative CT. I need to move from this state to cali.

Please dont get me wrong either. I am a very sexual person but I also base a relationship on SOOOO much more than just sexual preferences. I really have alot to offer someone, so I am very picky as well. Guess that explains it, I probably am just better off sticking with the str8 girls..

But the thing I dont get is how I hear all the time about a marriage breaking up because he found her cheating with another woman? Alot of my male friends are also so against bi women. So why wouldn't a woman seek out a man who would approve of this side of her prior to even dating?

gfofbiguy
Jun 23, 2010, 10:38 PM
See this is where I am screwed. I work for a big name company with alot of high level people that would never approve of me going to these places. If anyone ever found out I would somehow end up losing my job and credability. Its pathetic. I also have a rather wealthy but stupid conservative family that would freak out on me and probably disown me. You have to love conservative CT. I need to move from this state to cali.

Please dont get me wrong either. I am a very sexual person but I also base a relationship on SOOOO much more than just sexual preferences. I really have alot to offer someone, so I am very picky as well. Guess that explains it, I probably am just better off sticking with the str8 girls..

But the thing I dont get is how I hear all the time about a marriage breaking up because he found her cheating with another woman? Alot of my male friends are also so against bi women. So why wouldn't a woman seek out a man who would approve of this side of her prior to even dating?

I don't know if you are on any internet dating sites (not counting AFF, etc), but more like bicupid or even POF (plenty of fish), but even if you are dating a str8 girl, why not be honest about YOUR sexuality to her as well? I met my b/f on the now-defunct Yahoo Personals, and he told me prior to meeting him that he was bi (I am str8) and I still wanted to meet him. And I do know he does too harbor fantasies of me being bi or him being with a bi-woman and having an MFF threesome or whatnot, but that won't happen with me, as I am not bi. BUT, and you can ask him yourself, we are happy together and have an awesome sex life otherwise.

I can totally understand what Taylor is saying and I have read her previous posts about men/couples wanting the elusive "HBB" (hot bi babe) ....... and - please no offense to you - the way you've worded some of your "wants", comes off in a negative way if *I* happened to be a bi-woman. And really, comes off in a negative way as a str8 woman too - there are some str8 women here who love bi-men, love their bi-men, and have a lot to offer to bi or str8 men, to whomever they love. So don't cut yourself off from str8 women.

But it sounds like to me at least that you are "settling" and if that is the case, I can tell you now, that the woman you are with will *know*, in her own way, that she is not "all that and a bag o' chips" to you in some way - somehow she will know she's just second best or not "The One" for you, and that's the heartbreaker. So be honest, about who you are, what you are looking for, and if you find someone that meets most of your rigid qualifications, she could be The One if you are both honest with each other. In other words, tell them upfront about you and your sexuality and what YOU are looking for.

impassioned14
Jun 26, 2010, 2:33 PM
So be honest, about who you are, what you are looking for, and if you find someone that meets most of your rigid qualifications, she could be The One if you are both honest with each other. In other words, tell them upfront about you and your sexuality and what YOU are looking for.

I can't take that chance... I work in a big corporate industry where this is just not accepted. I have come accustom to high level conservatives as friends and peers. My family would never accept it either. So I hide my own curiosity to the Nth degree. I guess you just have to chose between a good life or a happy sexual life. Part of me just wants to move away and forget everyone and start that new free life. I might do it if I met the right person. Problem is just like I said, its almost impossable to meet that "HBB" who wants a serious relationship with someone. I wish it was easier.

NotLostJustWandering
Jun 26, 2010, 7:03 PM
Part of me just wants to move away and forget everyone and start that new free life.

Just do it, then. If it feels like half of yourself wants to pull up your roots and start over, then the other half of you is just your fear.

I might do it if I met the right person.

Or maybe you just might meet the right person if you did it, right?

Life is too short for living small. Do right by yourself.

impassioned14
Jun 28, 2010, 1:33 AM
Just do it, then. If it feels like half of yourself wants to pull up your roots and start over, then the other half of you is just your fear.

Or maybe you just might meet the right person if you did it, right?

Life is too short for living small. Do right by yourself.

Thats the problem, I am living big right now because of job/career. Women are plenty, but I want to settle down and marry the right girl for me. I need a bigirl... If I leave my company and career I built there, I become small potatoes.. But such is the complex lives we lead... big decisions to make.. Just wish I could find my girl here and keep it all..

drwilsontx
Jun 28, 2010, 2:11 AM
Hi,

I just joined here in order to explore a little. I have lived my life for 39 years and I have learned alot. I am attractive and fit, have established myself with my career, education, and have everything I need. I have had some really good relationships with some very beautiful women who I adored and cared deeply for. I almost reached marriage twice but there is always that one thing missing, bisexuality. I have been curious but never did anything and I find myself really attracted to beautiful women only. I am also the type that wants to fall in love with someone. But deep down inside I totally know and feel I belong with a bisexual or curious woman. I never felt anything so strong and I can't explain it and I feel thats what was stopping me from marriage as I only meet str8 women. So my question to guys and girls is (besides this forum which only has so many people) How do you find attractive single bi ladies who are interested in more than just a random hookup? Are there events, places to go? I am not into the swinger scene and I am someone who has respect and values but a very wild side behind closed doors. Any advice is appreciated... thanks

is this a call out thread? maybe a single guy wanting to watch someone pork his g'f and blow him and inflate his ego? then sodomize him? don't! stop! dont! stop!

TaylorMade
Jun 28, 2010, 2:26 AM
is this a call out thread? maybe a single guy wanting to watch someone pork his g'f and blow him and inflate his ego? then sodomize him? don't! stop! dont! stop!
Huh?

This is probably this single most stupid post I have read on this site.

*Taylor*

TaylorMade
Jun 28, 2010, 2:34 AM

Do you at least have any LBGT friends? You're not too far from Boston or P-town, where you could find them and socialize. You don't HAVE to go to a gay bar to do this. It doesn't hurt, but . . .probably start with making some LBGT friends. CT isn't THAT conservative. Preppy, tight-assed and snooty, yeah... I'll give you that.

Then maybe you should stick with straight women for the time being because they aren't all the same either, and it seems you're not yet secure enough on some levels to handle us, TBH. Get to REALLY now them, but don't save sex for absolutely last.

Discretion is the better part of Valor. Sometimes I don't tell a man and let the relationship happen and have that part of myself simply slide out. Sometimes a guy who seems confident enough to let me have my own deal in addition to sharing makes me feel comfortable. You have an odd, but not totally unusual set of friends. Some guys are like that, I'll grant you. If it were me, I'd be taking the time to get a keg of Sam Adams, get 'em drunk and start asking questions.

I can't help it, but I'm getting a picture of Dan Ackroyd in Trading Places. Do your friends sing the lyrics to the "Constance Fry" scene? :p

*Taylor*

NotLostJustWandering
Jun 28, 2010, 5:19 AM
Thats the problem, I am living big right now because of job/career. Women are plenty, but I want to settle down and marry the right girl for me. I need a bigirl... If I leave my company and career I built there, I become small potatoes.. But such is the complex lives we lead... big decisions to make.. Just wish I could find my girl here and keep it all..

Oh, I see, you measure life in dollars. I guess all those women you're so unhappy with do, too. Well, I guess our values are too different for me to give you any more advice. "If you can't be happy with manna in the desert, you'd better keep building pyramids for Pharaoh" (I forget the source of that one.)

Good luck.