PDA

View Full Version : I'm booked in for a bridal gown fitting and buy a wedding gown!!

PrettyFlowingGown
Jun 21, 2010, 10:35 AM
This is not anything to do with sex, but i thought i'd tell everyone that next wednesday (june30th), I'm booked in for my first bridal gown fitting. I'm a crossdresser, I've just started going out mainstream in the last cupple months but my ultimate fantasy was/is to buy my own wedding gown and try on as many gowns as i can in a bridal boutique. The lady owner has been lovely, and has told me I can try on as many gowns I want and I'm going to but the most beautful one I like. My ultimate fantasy has always been to spend time in a bridal boutique glancing through and trying on gorgous gowns. Its a big moment for me.

MarieDelta
Jun 21, 2010, 10:45 AM
Congratulations honey! I am glad you are able to fulfill your fantasy:bigrin:

DuckiesDarling
Jun 21, 2010, 4:38 PM
Awesome :) Remember the beaded bodices actually fucking hurt even though they look nice :)

PrettyFlowingGown
Jun 21, 2010, 7:21 PM
thankyou duckie, i've got a big choice yet. the boutique has a large range. i'm just very excited this is happening. its a cd's dream.

darkeyes
Jun 21, 2010, 8:12 PM
A friend of my mother made my wedding dress. I picked material and design and changed my mind about 2 dozen times before a stitch was sewn.. but on the day I walked down the aisle I felt like a million dollars.. and looking back at it a decade down the line, I looked like a creamy meringue..

MarieDelta
Jun 21, 2010, 8:21 PM
A friend of my mother made my wedding dress. I picked material and design and changed my mind about 2 dozen times before a stitch was sewn.. but on the day I walked down the aisle I felt like a million dollars.. and looking back at it a decade down the line, I looked like a creamy meringue..

But a yummy tart with creamy meringue :D

darkeyes
Jun 21, 2010, 8:27 PM
But a yummy tart....:D

He didn kno that tho at the time, Marie.....;)

gfofbiguy
Jun 21, 2010, 8:39 PM
This is not anything to do with sex, but i thought i'd tell everyone that next wednesday (june30th), I'm booked in for my first bridal gown fitting. I'm a crossdresser, I've just started going out mainstream in the last cupple months but my ultimate fantasy was/is to buy my own wedding gown and try on as many gowns as i can in a bridal boutique. The lady owner has been lovely, and has told me I can try on as many gowns I want and I'm going to but the most beautful one I like. My ultimate fantasy has always been to spend time in a bridal boutique glancing through and trying on gorgous gowns. Its a big moment for me.

Congrats, hun!! I'm excited for you!!! I had a great time trying on all sorts of dresses and loved the one I chose and even tho the marriage didn't last, I still loved my dress (still have it at my parents' house) and have fond memories of the trying on of a huge number of dresses of all different types and styles :) Have a wonderful time!!

onewhocares
Jun 21, 2010, 9:02 PM
Well if I can add my professional thoughts. As an event planner who is often called upon to advise brides to be along the entire wedding process. Regarding dresses...try as many as you can on and YOU will KNOW innately which is right for you. You will feel it. Once you feel that....no others shall compare.

Belle

Long Duck Dong
Jun 21, 2010, 10:06 PM
I had a friend that shared a similar enjoyment....and yes, their time in a boutique was everything and more......
the way their eyes sparkled and they just glowed......

I wish for you, the same prettyflowing..... and yes we would love to see some pics of you modeling them.... face optional....and post them in the thread
nothing like sharing the moment of a beautiful bride in their perfect bridal gown

PrettyFlowingGown
Jun 22, 2010, 7:40 AM
i should be allowed to take a camera in i'm sure

Kinkybiguy7
Jun 22, 2010, 6:17 PM
You lost me at "This is not anything to do with sex"