PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day

Doggie_Wood
Jun 20, 2010, 7:22 AM
To all the fathers out there I would like to wish a day of leisure and enjoyment to you.
Unfortunately, I have to work (away from home) Today. At least I have a job.

Doggie :doggie:

MarieDelta
Jun 20, 2010, 10:17 AM
http://blog.makezine.com/MAKE_668.jpg

Enjoy guys!

DuckiesDarling
Jun 20, 2010, 11:57 AM
Happy Father's Day to all the guys and Happy Father's Day to all the girls that pull double duty for whatever reason.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 20, 2010, 1:43 PM
Yes a very Happy Father's Day to all of you! Big warm snuggly boobies hugs to ya! lol
Cat

TaylorMade
Jun 20, 2010, 4:04 PM
One of the first transpeople I knew was a transwoman named "Penny". She was a glamazon, 6'2" with long blond hair and a curvy figure. She could play drums and generally be strong as hell.

She had two boys. Handsome and blond like her. They were productive citizens. . .one worked for a cruise line, the other - -in the Army. They were still VERY close to her. She even tried to set me up with her younger son. We went out a couple times, but there was no chemistry. We were friendly, though, and an all around sweetheart.At first it was odd, but I was disarmed of any notions when "Kevin" said, "She'll always love us and be our dad, no matter what."

Good fathers come in different forms.

:)

*Taylor*

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 20, 2010, 6:26 PM
*Note to self-- Call Doggie up anonimoose-ly and say in my best Phone Sex Operators voice" Hi Daddy, hope you had a wonderful day, Baby" then hang up quickly, leaving him going :eek: and wondering who the hell it was.. LMAO
Bad Cat

_Joe_
Jun 20, 2010, 6:30 PM
Nobody remembered it was fathers day till the waiter came by and said it. Oh the short end of the stick that is fathers day :/