PDA

View Full Version : need to vent, my lady offended me

biblkman
Jun 17, 2010, 9:27 PM
We were talkin about this lady that just hit on her, and I said the last time a man hit on me was 4 years ago, she said what about the guy that gave you a ride.....he was gay but he gave me and my 4 year old son a ride, it was raining and we were at the bus stop, he didn't hit on me he dropped us off I said thank you and he went on his way. She said he only did it cause he was gay. I'm bi and she knows I told her a few years ago. Anyway I said if I saw a man at a bus stop with his kid in the rain I would give him a ride, and she said cuz your bi. So I can't be a good person?

Long Duck Dong
Jun 17, 2010, 9:34 PM
We were talkin about this lady that just hit on her, and I said the last time a man hit on me was 4 years ago, she said what about the guy that gave you a ride.....he was gay but he gave me and my 4 year old son a ride, it was raining and we were at the bus stop, he didn't hit on me he dropped us off I said thank you and he went on his way. She said he only did it cause he was gay. I'm bi and she knows I told her a few years ago. Anyway I said if I saw a man at a bus stop with his kid in the rain I would give him a ride, and she said cuz your bi. So I can't be a good person?

lol hugs..... some people fail to realise that our sexuality doesn't control who we are, and that our personalities shape who we are long before our sexual urges / attractions do.....lol...

tell her that you never fell in love with her cos you were bi, but cos she is attractive, warm, caring and somebody that you could share the rest of your life with....... then once you made love, you realised that the sex was fantastic too

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 18, 2010, 1:45 AM
lol I'm sure you Are a good person, Hon. And not simply becuz you're Bi. :} And the reason he Probably didnt hit on you was because your Son was with you. Least he was respectable enough for that. :}
Cat

Wrenn
Jun 18, 2010, 1:02 PM
I can certainly see why you were offended by your g/f's remark. Since I don't know her I can't make any judgments about her personally but it sounded like a narrow minded thing to say.