PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

MagikSpaceFries
Jun 15, 2010, 7:54 PM
Hey everyone! This is my first post on here so here we go:

I have known I've been bisexual for a good number of years now. I have my been dating my currently boyfriend for about 3.5 years now. However lately my urge to be with a woman has been very strong. Honestly, I've never dating a woman but I would love to & I'd hate to give up that chance! What should I do? I don't feel its a good reason to separate. Opinions? Thanks <3

julbug
Jun 15, 2010, 8:09 PM
My husband of 10 yrs just recently told me and we are working things out. I think you really just need to be honest with your boyfriend. And after 3+yrs you know best how he will react. You also need to decide if its worth the possible end of your relationship. I wish you luck, its a hard decision to make. Most everyone here have been very supportive and helpful. Maybe try to look back through some of the older forums for some advice?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 15, 2010, 10:25 PM
Just sit down and calmly discuuss with him. Most men are like "Wow! Really?? No Kidding???" and most are more accomedating than if it were the other way around. Open honest communication is often the best method. :}
Good luck Hon, and welcome to the site.
Cat

Northstar
Jul 6, 2010, 6:07 PM
Oh goodness, you basically just wrote exactly what I'm now going through as well. I've always kinda known my bi nature but never had the chance to act on it. And I always meant to date/be with a woman but then I would meet a really great guy...yada ya. I spent 10 years in a m/f relationship that had virtually no sex in it because I was young and naive and thought that being best friends would be enough. Now having got out of that relationship, I found an amazing man that I have been with for over a year (and am now engaged to!). But lately after being in a highly active sexual relationship again, it's let me acknowledge that I'm hella bi and I love cocks AND pussies (and tits and hips and the beautiful swell between the breast and the armpit and the hallow of a woman's neck and a sexy curvy ass and...teehee!!). I don't quite know what to do myself but since it's been a couple of weeks since you posted I would be very curious if you have had the chance to bring it up with you bf? Reactions? Actions? I know it's usually easier for guys to hear, much more like "woot!" but my darling has clearly stated before he would not want to share me with anyone...but could I live my entire life not knowing how it felt to be with another woman? Hmmm... Hope things went well for you on your side, hope to hear what happened

For you experienced users, I've tried to search through the forums for a topic on bi female in op sex relationship but haven't been able to find anything...is there a topic that you could point me to?

mikey3000
Jul 6, 2010, 9:47 PM
Seriously, man's opinion here. Most guys will have noooooooooooo problem at all, really. Just talk to him and let him know of your feelings. And if he offers to work the camera, then smack him.

citystyleguy
Jul 6, 2010, 10:33 PM
...mmh, so you are asking our collective opinion(s), but do not indicate what exactly you have discussed with the man in your life. as you have been together as long as you have, i would hope that you have developed an ability to discuss, sanely, any type of topic. granted this is of a serious topic, one that warrants a lengthy, in-depth one-on-one.

many (most?) of the men here will interupt your concern as an opening to a three way :rolleyes:; in fact i believe that one of the above opinions is just that sort of take on the subject. however, and i am probably one in the minority, take your query as being what you want for yourself and possible future partner. not that you may want to take up the three-some in the future. that being said, with whatever the points of your concern are, i emphatically state that you need to talk with your guy, the sooner the better.

then come back as a pair, state to what you have given consideration, and then perhaps seek more answers for your questions!

good luck, and a very warm welcome to you, both!