PDA

View Full Version : My Sexuality In One Sentence

fredtyg
Jun 15, 2010, 9:38 AM
Trying to come up with a summary of my sexuality without my usual paragraphs long explanations:

My main sexual interest is in men, but I find more many more women sexually attractive than I do men.

Make sense?

tenni
Jun 15, 2010, 11:01 AM
Trying to come up with a summary of my sexuality without my usual paragraphs long explanations:

My main sexual interest is in men, but I find more many more women sexually attractive than I do men.

Make sense?

Not exactly?

Do you mean?
I'm more attracted to women than men but I'm interested in becoming more sexually involved with men right now.

fredtyg
Jun 15, 2010, 11:14 AM
I guess it wasn't good enough then.

Men pretty much dominate my sexual interests now and have for some time. When I jack off I ALWAYS think about men, not women, and I've been that way for at least 15 years.

That said, I find few men attractive to me sexually, appearance wise. I find most women attractive to me sexually, appearance wise.

I have much higher standards for men than I do for women, I guess. For example; I don't have a problem with overweight women. I find overweight men a real turn off and most guys, especially older ones, seem to be overweight.

fredtyg
Jun 15, 2010, 11:20 AM
I find overweight men a real turn off and most guys, especially older ones, seem to be overweight.

To clarify that (with yet another paragraph as I was trying to avoid), that doesn't mean I dislike guys because they have a gut sticking out. I just don't get excited about the thought of getting naked with them and sticking my tongue down their throat.

I could probably count on both hands the number of guys I see in a year that I'd be interested in sex with.

tenni
Jun 15, 2010, 11:33 AM
Freddy
I'm trying to help you dude..lol
How about...

"I'm more physically attracted to women than men but I'm interested in becoming more sexually involved with men right now."

I guess it wasn't good enough then.

Men pretty much dominate my sexual interests now and have for some time. When I jack off I ALWAYS think about men, not women, and I've been that way for at least 15 years.

That said, I find few men attractive to me sexually, appearance wise. I find most women attractive to me sexually, appearance wise.

I have much higher standards for men than I do for women, I guess. For example; I don't have a problem with overweight women. I find overweight men a real turn off and most guys, especially older ones, seem to be overweight.

fredtyg
Jun 15, 2010, 12:41 PM
Thanx. How about: I'm physically attracted to women but sexually attracted to men. ?

Missing something with that one, I think.