PDA

View Full Version : CFNM or CMNM

chimpster
Jun 14, 2010, 8:07 AM
Has anyone tried or have any views on CFNM (or CMNM)?

tenni
Jun 14, 2010, 8:19 AM
I had no idea what those letters represented until googled.

CFNM (clothed female nude male) CMNM (clothed male nude male)

http://www.cfnm.net

From what I saw, I have no objection if some people want to get involved with this but I doubt that it is for me. It looks to me from the brief images that I saw that there is a certain amount of degradation/humiliation of the nude guys. One strange thing is that I don't think that the nude guys were uh...visibly aroused but that is probably the point of such erotica? I'm willing to bet that the nude guys are suppose to be enjoying themselves even though they don't show it. I'm suspecting that if it was clothed males nude females doing similar activities that there might be a few strong words about it? ;)

Realist
Jun 14, 2010, 8:37 AM
So it has a name?

I once was in a relationship with an extremely well endowed girl, who refused to remove her blouse and bra. She had a voracious sexual appetite and there were no barriers to anything we could do, but she said that no one would ever see, or touch, her breasts, until after she was married!

I thought I was the only person in the world, who had ever experienced such a thing!

Ha!....now I learn that there's a name and acronym for it!

Interesting subject!

tenni
Jun 14, 2010, 8:59 AM
Realist
Did she touch your genitils while you were naked and have other women examine you? This seems to be a major part of this role playing. One of the scenarios refers to a mother and daughter and female doctor examining the nude bridegroom's anatomy.

DuckiesDarling
Jun 14, 2010, 9:05 AM
I clicked the link you posted, Tenni, and I really wished I hadn't. Seems to me no one was having any fun in the pictures and the guys looked humiliated. I'm not the kind of woman that gets off on humiliating guys so I'll pass on things like that.

Realist
Jun 14, 2010, 9:37 AM
Twyla, I'm with you....I cannot get any pleasure out of humiliation; either for myself or others.

Tenni, You asked, "Realist Did she touch your genitals while you were naked and have other women examine you? This seems to be a major part of this role playing. One of the scenarios refers to a mother and daughter and female doctor examining the nude bridegroom's anatomy."

Yes, she was very touchy-feely and oral, too. No, no one else was involved.

I think that, because she had developed very young and her breasts had been such a focus of others' interest in her, that she felt if she covered them, a lover would then accept her for herself. Like with a dowry, the one she married would then get to receive her "treasure"!

In fact, I was so taken by her, physically, that I almost married her..... just so I could get to see her breasts! For some time I was driven by my imagination of what they looked like! Sexually, we were very compatible. She also knew I was bisexual and, although she had never been with another female, she had some interest.

However, I slowly began to lose interest in her. We were not very compatible, in non-sexual ways, and didn't have any mutual interests. I began to see a fanaticism in her about other issues, that I felt less inclined to think of as serious.

I'm happy that I did not marry her, because it takes more than sex and a great body to make a good marriage.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 14, 2010, 2:21 PM
Sorry Paul. just doesnt look like any fun to me.....
Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Jun 14, 2010, 2:26 PM
BDSM.. Many versions exist, each person has their own variation and gets their thrills in their own particular way.. Being a Domme.. I do get subs that like this sort of humiliation and others.. And as long as they are doing it safe sane and consensually. There is really nothing wrong.. No harm be done and enjoyment abound.

welickit
Jun 14, 2010, 4:22 PM
I didn't bother watching the video after reading other comments. The CFNM thing happens around our house and I never know when it will be. My wife has a habit of walking in with a female friend knowing full well I am naked. For some reason she gets turned on when she does it. She has always been an exhibitionist so I just assume it is somehow related to that. After the first few times I just decided it was easier to accept it than question it. Only once did I ever get turned on by it to the point it totally aroused me. In that we are nudists it usually isn't an issue.

SuchaBadDog1
Jun 25, 2010, 12:25 PM
I love the idea of cfnm...especially in a group, where the ladies are egging the guys on.