PDA

View Full Version : It's Party Time, Willl You Be There?

Hiding bi choice
Jun 13, 2010, 5:56 PM
Would you like to attend a swingers party where you had to be Bi, Bi-curious, or Bi-friendly (If you don't want to see 2 guys, don't come.)?
I am hosting a party in Central New Jersey on July 10, 2010. This is the party to attend if you are a voyeur, exhibitionist, swinger or just want to co-mingle with like minded people. Where EVERYONE can feel free to express themselves and no one has to hide their bisexuality.

Share your thoughts here and inbox me if you would like to attend!!:bipride::three:

fredtyg
Jun 13, 2010, 6:10 PM
I'd go, but I'm in California.

Hiding bi choice
Jun 29, 2010, 3:41 PM
Unfortunately, the response to this party has been less than great. I will be rescheduling this event for a date in August if I don't have at least 10 definites. I will let you know next week for sure.

Love my Bisexuality,

Krys

Billys_gurl
Jun 29, 2010, 7:07 PM
OMG!!!! If I had seen this sooner I would definitely have asked for time off to come up there! Let me know when in August and I will make sure my hubby/wife and I attend!

Jackofalltrades
Jun 30, 2010, 5:43 AM
If you have to move it to Aug. we may be able to get there. plus me and PaBicur are STILL trying to get together. I'll be in touch.

Flounder1967
Jun 30, 2010, 9:20 AM
I would love to come. July is out. August might be tough for me. I need dates.

Hiding bi choice
Jul 3, 2010, 2:24 PM
Hello all,

The new party date is August 13th. Please inbox me to rsvp. Again, ten is the magic number. I need ten replies before I even consider reserving.
Remember, this is a very private get together. It will be bring a dish, bring a bottle and it is only open to those who rsvp.

Love my bisexuality!!:bipride::bibounce::flag1:

Krys

MrBisex
Jul 3, 2010, 3:11 PM
sounds like you gonna have a lot of fun. Post some pictures so we can see what is happening. :tongue: