PDA

View Full Version : Idjet Owie...lol

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 11, 2010, 12:16 AM
Man, you talk about nearly going off half-cocked....This ole boy came damn close. Why do some guys think its cool to pull a Dirty Harry and shove a loaded weapon down the front of their pants? :rolleyes::eek: Bet this one wont do it again...LOL

Originally published May 30, 2010 at 7:06 PM | Page modified May 30, 2010at 7:47 PM Seattle Times staff

Man accidentally shoots himself in testicles

A man accidentally shot himself in the testicles at Lowe's Home Improvement store in Lynnwood Sunday afternoon, police said.

A man accidentally shot himself in the testicles at Lowe's Home Improvement store in Lynnwood Sunday afternoon, police said.

The man's handgun, which was in the waistband of his pants, went off at about 12:30 p.m. — an apparent "accidental discharge," according to Shannon Sessions, a Lynnwood police spokeswoman.

"It made a loud noise and scared a lot of people in the store," Sessions said. "I believe he shot himself in the testicles and he also had some injuries to his leg and foot. He was obviously in shock."

Nobody else was hurt and no one appeared to be with the man, she said.

Police and fire responded, and the man was rushed to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle before police had a chance to interview him extensively. Sessions had no further details about the man.

Lynnwood police are continuing to investigate but "at this point it does look like it's accidental," Sessions said. A manager at Lowe's said store personnel are not commenting on the incident.

by~his~side
Jun 11, 2010, 6:18 AM
Man o man...it takes balls to do something like that! Er.....um...it TOOK his balls to do that!:tong:

GremZealot
Jun 11, 2010, 1:16 PM
Man, reading that article caused me physical pain. A LOT of it.

I'd feel bad for him if it wasn't his own fault.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 11, 2010, 1:32 PM
Its ok Gremmie, you wouldnt be that dumb..lol
Hugs Hon
Cat

TwylaTwobits
Jun 11, 2010, 1:44 PM
Okay, now that I'm done laughing at the idiot, what the fuck was he doing with a gun in his pants? It had to be a revolver for there to have been an "accidental discharge" cause no reputable gun owner with a license to carry and conceal would put their gun ANYWHERE without having the safety on. And as for a "safety" on revolvers, some models had a simple slide but the thing between your ears called a brain is supposed to be your safety when it comes to revolvers. Good judgement and a fucking good holster. If he had to put it in his pants, he deserved to lose his nuts cause he had more balls than brains anyway.

katz368923
Jun 11, 2010, 6:37 PM
The local opra house now has someone new to hit the hi notes!