PDA

View Full Version : 3 wishes

bigbadmax
Jun 10, 2010, 3:44 PM
If you could have 3 wishes what would they be?

simples!

richarddennis
Jun 10, 2010, 3:49 PM
Wish 1: Peace On Earth
Wish 2: Being able to fly
Wish 3: Learn humility

2fucked
Jun 10, 2010, 4:37 PM
1. For 20 guys to cum inside my anus and not have to worry about ANY std.
2. 1000 more wishes....... to sort out the worlds problems

Lisa (va)
Jun 10, 2010, 4:40 PM
1. For me to always be as happy as I am.

2. For others to be happy with their lives.

3. World Peace, end of hunger, etc.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

ganix22
Jun 10, 2010, 4:50 PM
1. For humanity to lose ALL of its misconceptions of inequality.
2. For parents to be unable to abuse their children in ANY way, shape, or form.
3. For my marriage to stay full of love, compassion, and understanding till death do us part.

:flag1::rainbow::female:

bigbadmax
Jun 10, 2010, 5:03 PM
1. for my pocket to be full of right money when asked to pay bills or for goods.

2. to be happy even when times are hard

3. to punish bad driving by forcing a blowout on their car

chook
Jun 10, 2010, 6:27 PM
1. To have a keg of my favourite beer that never empties.

2. To have a barrell of my favourite bourbon that never empties.

3. To have the worlds best hangover cure.

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

Canticle
Jun 10, 2010, 6:38 PM
If you could have 3 wishes what would they be?

simples!

LOL! This is one I had been thinking of starting a thread about.....but you beat me to it.

Three wishes.

1) To stay healthy, find a job and get a divorce

2) To have some things be different, so I could be happy with someone.

3) Another three wishes, cos three just aren't enough

Long Duck Dong
Jun 10, 2010, 8:08 PM
1) to not be bisexual or have bisexual urges.....
2) that I would be cured of my dysthimia
3) to have my sister alive again

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 11, 2010, 12:28 AM
1. To have a never ending supply of money in my purse when I open my wallet. :2cents:
2. To turn back the clock to be, as healthy and vibrant as I was at 17 but still have the knowledge and savvy that I do now. ;)
3. To wake up tomorrow morning and look as sexy as Angelina Jolie. :bigrin:
Wistful Cat

ricocourious
Jun 11, 2010, 1:07 AM
1. To have never been molested
2. Wish that children would never be molested
3. stop child abuse

foreverbi
Jun 11, 2010, 2:35 PM
1. I would wish for an endless supply of guys, to give me several loads of Pre- AIDS cum to swallow.
2. I would wish I knew for sure that my wife is OK with my bisexuality.
3. I would wish for a GOOD paying job. Preferably the job would be giving all the men a B/J & swallowing their cum.

not_ur_typical_girl
Jun 11, 2010, 6:28 PM
1---For my brother to have never taken his own life.
2---To find my true love and be completely happy.
3---To stop ignorant people from abusing their childern, they just dont understand the pain it causes that stays with these kids into adulthood.

crazy_cat_lady
Jun 11, 2010, 8:23 PM
1) to not be bisexual or have bisexual urges.....
2) that I would be cured of my dysthimia
3) to have my sister alive again

just outta curiousity why that first one Duckie?

mine are...

1. world peace or at least more of a balance.
2. the ability to eat what ever I want without getting fatter or my teeth geting ground down more then they already are because of my stupid chewing OCD.
3. for a never ending supply of money so I'd be able to live comfortably and still have extra money for projects or charity.

Long Duck Dong
Jun 11, 2010, 8:45 PM
lol cos dysthimia and bisexuality are a lethal mix........

the issue mainly is with the bisexuality..... I am the type of person that is monogamous by nature.... so when faced with bisexual urges and thoughts, I become caught between the cravings and the knowledge that acting on them can cause me to become caught in a web of self loathing and self hatred for giving in to them, if I am in a relationship, thats part of what the dysthimia does.....

I would perfer to be either gay or hetero... but retain the love and compassion I have for all people of alternative sexualities....

goldenfinger
Jun 12, 2010, 1:04 AM
1. For the church to butt out of human sexuality.
2. For politicians to butt out of human sexuality
3. I don't get logged out of here every time it takes me too long time to write something to be posted.:eek:

void()
Jun 13, 2010, 6:39 AM
While the original poster's intent probably was not seeking it, much thought lies in my reply. First, three wishes is a difficult question to answer. You need to consider everything and nothing to even broach such a question.

Second I want to at least appear sociable. That means keeping this reply simple and short. So, let's go onward into the Never.

1. Ceasing of all desires.

Many a religious and spiritual guru teach desire creates suffering. What better way to eliminate suffering then? But this too implies a double edged sword. If there is no suffering, what then do you compare pleasure to?

2. All wisdom, from future, past and present.

With all the wisdom you could possibly figure out all the problems on this big blue ball. You might even fix every one. But again, if there are no problems, how could tell if something were really flawed or wrong?

Maybe the wisdom could help you find assurance. Or it may only drive you completely mad. You would be the ultimate Cassandra. "I know it all, listen to me damn it!" No one would of course, because the solutions you'd provide for problems would be far too accurate. No one else would profit from that.

3. Get rid of all money.

I'm told the problems this would cause outweigh the solutions it would provide infinitely. And I still have difficulty seeing it. Need that wisdom, I guess. If folks did what they loved because they loved it, the work completed would the best quality. Besides that no one would really be 'working' in the sense we now know.

If you want to debate the ideas presented, go ahead. I may or may not bother replying back. These are just three ideas I got for simple wishes. We were asked. And any more I have to ask in kind, if you don't want the truth, why ask? Hopefully I've been short and simple enough. If not rub your own two pennies together.

* edited in gvim

NB: And yes, for me this is short and simple. Just my nature, sorry.

Pasadenacpl2
Jun 13, 2010, 10:50 AM
1. i wish for enough money to pay off my house and hubby's student loan

2. i wish my 2 youngest boys did not have the emotional/psychological
problems that they do

3. i wish that Reeses peanut butter cups had zero calories, zero fat, no
no cholesterol, none of the bad stuff, and were nutritionaly complete\
and still tasted totally awesome.

Mrs pasa

DuckiesDarling
Jun 13, 2010, 12:45 PM
1. To have a winning lottery ticket without being one of 140 million winners.

2. To have my sister back alive and healthy.

3. That my brother had never touched illegal drugs.

crazy_cat_lady
Jun 13, 2010, 8:02 PM
[QUOTE=void_dweller;171973]
1. Ceasing of all desires.

Many a religious and spiritual guru teach desire creates suffering. What better way to eliminate suffering then? But this too implies a double edged sword. If there is no suffering, what then do you compare pleasure to?

2. All wisdom, from future, past and present.

With all the wisdom you could possibly figure out all the problems on this big blue ball. You might even fix every one. But again, if there are no problems, how could tell if something were really flawed or wrong?[QUOTE]

Yes these show balence is nessary. If you have ever read "brave new world" you will understand the the world needs balence of good evil, joy pain, happyness and suffering. To quote the book somewhat, without suffering, pain, cruelty, and misery there is no purpose for virtues like bravery, kindness, honesty, courage, love,ect. so then there must be balance.

void()
Jun 13, 2010, 8:56 PM
I did in fact read Brave New World. Afterwards I unwound reading pretty much all of the Don Juan teaching/s series by Castanada, and then Flatland, 1984. Read all of these in like two or three weeks, non-stop.

In my opinion Huxley was not such a great author many folks made him to be. He lacked smooth transition between scenes, even beats. 1984 was a much better read, flowed a lot easier and still maintained Huxley's tempo. Of course, this is just poor rural American country boy opinion.

Now I'm tired of dystopia as reading material. Gee, look to your doorstep and see why. It no longer entertains when the mages have used it as such to forge their realities. And I do know about creating realities. Yes, you can alter reality. Anyone can as a matter of fact, it's quite simple.

"My kingdom for one of Pavlov's dogs." :-)

Now, I've started crawling back to doing some writing. It is a gradual process. Besides that, I still need to work at a job thing, help around the home, find a little meditation time, play a computer game a little and ultimately just exist. Grown weary of existing to exist but it seems for the nonce and foreseeable future, such is all we have.

Therapy has really helped me and continues so. :-) I'm a lot better than a year ago, two years, five years. There is still the ever present haunting feeling of not going anywhere but at least I'm on social terms with it.

Bah, excuse me. I've strayed way off topic.

crazy_cat_lady
Jun 13, 2010, 10:11 PM
thats ok...I'm just glad I found someone else who read that book and books like it and meditates too. yay!:bigrin: I know the thought that there can be no real world peace, no complete end to pain and suffering, can be a very disterbing and sad, depressing thought. I know it was for me.:(

mikey3000
Jun 14, 2010, 12:15 AM
1, life after death
2, for my children to grow happy, healthy and strong
3, for a loving and understanding God.

bigbadmax
Jun 14, 2010, 3:11 PM
1. for my pocket to be full of right money when asked to pay bills or for goods.

2. to be happy even when times are hard

3. to punish bad driving by forcing a blowout on their car

Im gonna change #3 as it makes me sound a little more bitter than i truly am.

3. to b really sexy to all men and women,no matter what their orientation.

Doggiestyle
Jun 14, 2010, 4:27 PM
:rolleyes: Just 3 wishes, HUH? I guess that if it's left up to me then I wish for

Some of this,,, and a little of that,,, and a few of the other,,, Yep, that would do me for a little while anyway.

Just felt like adding my :2cents: here. :tong: Your friend, :doggie:

Oh and BI the way, I sure am glad you didn't ask me to reveal my darker "closet side", wishes! :eek:

MarshallP
Jun 14, 2010, 6:44 PM
what a thread
1. cure for hiv/aids...cuz there are so many great ppl who have it that if given the second chance thwey would be alot more safer...which in turn would give them the chance to be whole once more..

2.To end natural disasters around the world and to find the way for every nation to sustain itself

3.for all families around the world no matter who you are to put away petty differences and see family for what it is a lifeline that should never be broken and that love doesnt just start and end at bloodlines....thank you

GremZealot
Jun 14, 2010, 10:36 PM
I'd wish for:

1) Whenever I had to buy something, the exact change I needed would always be in my pocket

2) Removal of religion.

Now, I have nothing against religious people that keept their business to themselves. It's only the people that get insanely up in your face about it. Like the Westborough Church or the Pope. I honestly feel that the world would be better off without religion, but I could be wrong.

3) Another magic lamp that contains a wish-granting genie.

That wish is how you get around not being able to wish for more wishes.

nakedheathen
Jun 15, 2010, 2:14 AM
1. That despite what man made religon tells me about God, that the all merciful far out wieghs the all just.

2. That some how we all figure out how to live together without hurting each other. This encompasses all forms of violence but especaially violence against children and warfare.

3. That we all learn to live with the earth.

OK I am the most republican guy you would ever meet yet I meant all the above from the bottom of my heart. Hell I am even nauseating myself. But really, isnt that what we NEED!?!?!?!

Where is the spell check on this damn thing?

Bisexualnewbie
Jun 15, 2010, 8:07 AM
1. To have enough money to not have to work, live very comfortably and afford all the toys I want.

2. To have a huge house and enough garage space for all the cars and motorcycles I would ever buy.

3. To be able to spend my time doing the things I want to do (charity work, volunteering, helping animals) instead of the things I have to do.

darkeyes
Jun 16, 2010, 7:58 PM
1.For the world to be truly at peace with itself

2. To not be called Frances and be known as Ann

3. To be able to give my partner that which she most desperately craves