PDA

View Full Version : Bareback....yes or no?

SWFla01
Jun 10, 2010, 3:19 PM
Hi everyone,

Was hoping to get something straight once and for all, about monogamous anal sex. I really enjoy it and always do my wife without a condom, whenever I get the chance (aka:not very often).

Lately though, all I seem to read is that you should use a condom, even if you are in a monogamous relationship, to avoid risking any disease.

My questions are:

1) If you have MONOGAMOUS bareback anal sex, how long have you been doing it?

2) Have you ever caught a bug from doing it without a condom?

Thanks for the advice.......

bigbadmax
Jun 10, 2010, 3:27 PM
Hi there,

The main reason for advising condom use on monogomousey cpls is to prevent Urinary tract infections...

In normal circumstances it is quite hard for a male to get a UTI due to length of urethra when compared to fems (which is shorter and more prone to uti due to fems forgetin to wipe front to back etc)

I can't think of any other reason unless your partner is doing the biz with another partner.

bbm

ps yes i have had uti...bloody painful!

rissababynta
Jun 10, 2010, 3:52 PM
Hi there,

The main reason for advising condom use on monogomousey cpls is to prevent Urinary tract infections...

In normal circumstances it is quite hard for a male to get a UTI due to length of urethra when compared to fems (which is shorter and more prone to uti due to fems forgetin to wipe front to back etc)

I can't think of any other reason unless your partner is doing the biz with another partner.

bbm

ps yes i have had uti...bloody painful!

The reason why many women get UTI's after sexual encounters is due to friction. Our own bodily fluids...which is normally healthy for the vagina...is not for our urinary tract and because our urethra is right there in the midst of all of our fluids...it's quite easy for bacteria to get in there. So in reality, we are automatically more prone to it whether we forget to wipe front to back, have oral sex, sex with a condemn, without a condem, or go for a long brisk walk. Some of the only things you can do to help prevent them if you are a woman is to never hold your urine, urinate right after having sex, eat healthy and drink plenty of clear fluids and juices (i'm sure all of the ladies know that cranberry juice can be your best friend).

By the way...this is coming from someone who since childhood has been plagued with getting horrible UTI's ever other month...

I think the main reason why it is recommended is because even though it is the understanding that sex is to be kept between the two of you...you never really know if one partner or the other is going to be faithful so no matter what you are backing yourself up with more protection just in case.

just4mefc
Jun 10, 2010, 5:13 PM
Been performing bareback anal sex to monogamous partners for over 30 years. Never had any issue what so ever.
;)

SWFla01
Jun 10, 2010, 6:34 PM
I'm talking about just having anal sex with my wife.....

just4mefc
Jun 10, 2010, 7:41 PM
To be clear. For the last 30 plus years I have had various monogamous (serial monogamist here) relationships. With every woman (and one man) I have had unprotected oral and anal sex. Now when I was "dating" I always used protection. These days if I were to have a new partner, my wife would know all about it before it happened and I would use protection for sure. If I were secretly dating then I would use double protection and even then would not have un-protected sex with my wife. I would never expose her to even a slim chance of an std! IF YOU ARE CERTAIN you and your partner is faithful and you take normal precautions (clean area before anal sex, urinate after sex to clear bacteria etc) then the risks of disease or infection are very minor. BTW all the partners I have ever had loved the feeling of post bareback anal sex. They describe the discharge as being very sexy.

:2cents:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 11, 2010, 12:32 AM
Hon, in this day and age if you arent in a committed relationship, ANYone should use a condom. Its just plain good sense with everything thats floating about out there.
If you have a monogamous relationship, then thats up to ya'll.
But going bareback nowdays is just Not Bright.
Play well and often, but Play Safe at all times. :} Just my humble :2cents:
Cat

delta32405
Jun 11, 2010, 12:38 AM
The reason why many women get UTI's after sexual encounters is due to friction. Our own bodily fluids...which is normally healthy for the vagina...is not for our urinary tract and because our urethra is right there in the midst of all of our fluids...it's quite easy for bacteria to get in there. So in reality, we are automatically more prone to it whether we forget to wipe front to back, have oral sex, sex with a condemn, without a condem, or go for a long brisk walk. Some of the only things you can do to help prevent them if you are a woman is to never hold your urine, urinate right after having sex, eat healthy and drink plenty of clear fluids and juices (i'm sure all of the ladies know that cranberry juice can be your best friend).

By the way...this is coming from someone who since childhood has been plagued with getting horrible UTI's ever other month...

I think the main reason why it is recommended is because even though it is the understanding that sex is to be kept between the two of you...you never really know if one partner or the other is going to be faithful so no matter what you are backing yourself up with more protection just in case.

i love to have sex bareback it feels so good.

katz368923
Jun 11, 2010, 10:26 AM
Another point to consider is using latex gloves when fingering a female. If there are open areas on the hand, it can cause an infection from the normal bacteria in the vaginal cannal. And the cut can also deposit infection int the vaginal area, causing infections.
We use condoms for annal sex, just from a bactaria and clean up issue.

If I remember correctly (please don't get mad if info not correct) some STD can live in the body for years after the last out break, or someone can be a carrier and just not know because they think they were cured.

But, we still ride bare back.

just4mefc
Jun 11, 2010, 10:58 AM
Another point to consider is using latex gloves when fingering a female. If there are open areas on the hand, it can cause an infection from the normal bacteria in the vaginal cannal. And the cut can also deposit infection int the vaginal area, causing infections.
We use condoms for annal sex, just from a bactaria and clean up issue.

If I remember correctly (please don't get mad if info not correct) some STD can live in the body for years after the last out break, or someone can be a carrier and just not know because they think they were cured.

But, we still ride bare back.

Back when I was single and dating I even used plastic wrap when having oral sex with a woman.

Yes you are correct there are STD's that lay dormant for long periods of time, warts and herpes being two well known ones. Genital Warts are very easy to spot on a penis of course BUT they can be impossible to spot deep in the anus or vagina.

I will share something that is clearly not for everyone but for the greater good... My wife has always been very "anal" (pun intended :tongue: ) when cleaning her backside and for 15 years my tongue has spent plenty of time penetrating her ass. She loves it and we have never had an issue with health. Post sex I always clean my face and use mouthwash to kill any lingering bacteria. I don't return my tongue to her vagina and usually I bareback her anally after a long tonguing :tongue:

My best advise is never insert anything in the anus and then later insert it in the vagina (toy, penis, finger, tongue) etc.

Now of course we both KNOW we are monogamous and I am willing to take my trust to that level. YMMV

:three:

cornholejoe
Jun 11, 2010, 12:54 PM
both ways are good to me but to bareback i like to give the person a emma first to clean there ass out

Falke
Jun 11, 2010, 1:53 PM
I will make this simple: In an uncommitted relationship=Condoms
In a committed relationship= Bareback

SWFla01
Jun 11, 2010, 4:57 PM
Thank you all for your opinions, so far. I appreciate all the advice.

Just to be clear though, there seems to be a misunderstanding of my situation, due to the comments of some poor misguided fool, seemingly convinced of his own superior intelligence.

First, I have not anal sex with a man in over 12 years, and the very few times I ever did, I used protection. Second, I have never had any STD and I was tested a little over 2 years ago and came out with a clean bill of health and I haven't been with ANYONE else since then, so I am strictly in a monogamous situation.

Someone however, managed to deduce completely the opposite and even managed to equate safe sex, to good personal hygiene, just from reading my personal ad-WOW!!

Anyways, please don't be mislead, and please refer back to my original question. If you are having bareback sex with just one partner, would you mind sharing how long you've been doing it and have you ever caught anything from it.

Thanks again......

biguycancun
Jun 11, 2010, 6:43 PM
Condoms, always. Since I am not in any special relationship, my partners are various and at times very casual. Condoms are the only way to be safe and worry-free.

katz368923
Jun 11, 2010, 11:21 PM
monogamous relationship for 17 years now (been married for 16). The only "bug" is two kids, and sometimes those count more as leaches.

mikey3000
Jun 12, 2010, 12:00 AM
LOL!!! and the church says, "AMEN!!!"

csreef
Jun 12, 2010, 12:49 PM
In a world of AIDS and other nasty STD's...No glove, No love...Its just that simple.