PDA

View Full Version : Favourite way to give a blowjob...

JonnySW1
Jun 9, 2010, 5:34 PM
... what position do you enjoy being in when giving head....what feelings does this bring up for you?

... do you like facials? or a mouthful?

this is for the men (tops and bottoms) and the women... i'm curious to see if a different pattern of pleasure occurs across these divides.....and its a horny topic to read about :bipride:

just4mefc
Jun 9, 2010, 6:19 PM
what position do you enjoy being in when giving head.... YES

...what feelings does this bring up for you? Happy Happy Joy Joy

... do you like facials? or a mouthful? YES :-P

BiCplAz
Jun 9, 2010, 6:22 PM
On the side so I can hold his ball too and it gives me a great erection. Love to swallow. Did it twice this afternoon.

sylar
Jun 9, 2010, 6:22 PM
On my knees in front of him sitting

The desire to make him cum in my mouth.

Swallow only. not into getting my face creamed

not on here anymore
Jun 9, 2010, 7:21 PM
on the bed, or the ground, him laying down, me over top, from the side. From there my stuff can be reached and played with as well.

HappyHedonic
Jun 9, 2010, 7:37 PM
Depends on the mood; if it's mutual pleasure then a laying down 69 position is nice. If it's a "serving the master" mood then on my knees with him either standing or sitting comfortably is appropriate so I can look up at him with his cock in my mouth while he's looking down at me. The feelings brought up in the former are ones of brotherly love, sharing, admiration of beauty, connection with another human soul. The feelings brought up in the latter position are that I am a slutty sex slave trying to please my master.

I do like facials, I do like a mouthful of cum, I'll take whatever as long as he tastes good. My dream would be to blow Peter North after he held back for a week.:)

TwylaTwobits
Jun 9, 2010, 11:08 PM
I already answered in this thread. Lots of replies there too might show ya some different opinions you were wanting.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9112

bim469ky
Jun 10, 2010, 12:50 AM
Kneeling in front of him as he sits.

Ultimate pleasure pleasing the man I'm sucking.

Swallowing but if he wants he can blast my face anytime.:bipride:

cornholejoe
Jun 10, 2010, 1:12 PM
in a 69 so we can rim each other if we want too

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 10, 2010, 1:42 PM
My favorite is with him laid out on his back, resting comfortably so that I can take the best advantage of him, and curl his toes that way..lol I can come up on the side to pleasure with mouth and fingers, my large titties or even with wrapping my long hair around him and jacking slowly as I mouth stroke him to happiness..lol
Cat

theoldguyrules
Jun 10, 2010, 2:00 PM
On my knees and I like to Swallow!

NakedInSeattle
Jun 10, 2010, 10:57 PM
My favorite way to give a blow job is with a cock in my mouth. the position of the rest of the body parts (mine or his) is relatively unimportant.

jem_is_bi
Jun 10, 2010, 11:55 PM
When, I give my partner a blow job it is usually a 1-2 hours of fun. I can't stay on my knees that long. So, I change position multiple times. Sometimes, to position myself to give attention to his balls, then the head of his penis for that long duration stimulation, then on my knees again to position myself to take all 9" down my throat, then postion myself to bring him to orgasm, then position myself to suck him as his penis goes flacid, then position myself to suck him back to completely hard again. Then, postion myself to see if I can get another load of semen to savor. Sometimes, I get lucky!!! Always, I am satisfied and happy and then it is my turn!

biwmtrucker44
Jun 11, 2010, 8:49 AM
On my knees and take his load in my mouth on my face and chest

biguycancun
Jun 11, 2010, 8:56 AM
On my knees. I like the whole sub feeling, and if he uses his hands to guide my head, even better. And I don't feel complete unless I swallow.

foreverbi
Jun 11, 2010, 2:46 PM
My favorite position is to be on my knees in front of them, that way they can 'force' my head to their crotch & 'force' me to swallow all their cum, however ANY position is just fine with me. All this fantasy stuff is 'forcing' me to step away from the computer for a few minutes.:three:

Aphrodite
Jun 11, 2010, 5:23 PM
My knees are quite weak. Favorite is him standing and me sitting backwards on a chair. Then he fucks my face.

slipnslide
Jun 11, 2010, 10:13 PM
I haven't given one yet. . .but this thread has given me lots of ideas

odiestl
Jun 12, 2010, 2:53 AM
I am like kneeling in front of guy who is sitting or standing. It makes me feel submissive, it focuses me on his cock, plus I love to look up at the guy and see the look on his face as he gets closer and closer.

As for swallowing or facials, I mostly like to feel the guy cum in my mouth, but I have enjoyed a facial too, in fact the hottest time I ever had while giving head was the first time I got a facial. I was about 20 I met an older guy in an adult bookstore. He must have been 50 or 60 years old and he picked me up and went at it. As he got ready to cum he asked me to let him paint my face. I didn't know what he meant by that until he pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jacking, he told me to look at him, look at his face and he came all over my face. He then spent the next quarter of an hour playing with his cum on my face. He used his softening cock like a paint brush to smear the cum all over my face and finally into my open waiting mouth. I loved the way he rubbed his cock all over my face. I have had other guys shoot my face but never had anyone else spend so much time like that it was very hot

tg Shannon
Jun 12, 2010, 5:22 PM
I like to be laying on the bed with my head hanging over the edge and him standing there , that way he can tea bag me as well, I love to get blasted in the mouth so I can swallow, but a facial is ok, just dont like to waste that white gold

DuckiesDarling
Jun 12, 2010, 5:53 PM
Either kneeling in front of him in the shower, or laying beside him on the bed while he eats me out.

Agoofball
Jun 13, 2010, 4:21 AM
I prefer kneeling in front of him or sitting in front of him! ...... love the feelings........ swallow!!!!!!!!!!:bigrin:

foreverbi
Jun 14, 2010, 2:57 PM
On the side so I can hold his ball too and it gives me a great erection. Love to swallow. Did it twice this afternoon.

You lucky son-a-gun. I can only dream of sucking one a MONTH let alone two a day. You see I am married & I swallow all cummers. I don't want their cum wasted on a facial. I would much rather eat all the creamy goodness they can give me. I also love to suck their balls, after all thats where it all begins.

foreverbi
Jun 14, 2010, 2:59 PM

You lucky son-a-gun. I can only dream of sucking one a MONTH let alone two a day. You see I am married & I swallow all cummers. I don't want their cum wasted on a facial. I would much rather eat all the creamy goodness they can give me. I also love to suck their balls, after all thats where it all begins.