PDA

View Full Version : Can't seem to get the courage to dive in . . .

lolguy
Jun 6, 2010, 12:36 AM
Although I have had a couple of bisexual experiences in the past which were more then enjoyable and left me wanting for more, none were the result of following up with someone from this...or any...website. One happened when I visited a spa while in southeast Asia, and the other as a chance meeting at a nudist resort. Although I have had some folks respond to my ads, I am having difficulty getting up the courage to arrange a face to face meeting.

I am looking for suggestions from others who have experienced my quandary as to:

--Are there cues that make you think the person in whom you might be interested might be safe and sane, and someone with whom you might take a chance>

--Are there danger signs that would make you not want to engage with a person>

--How do you arrange first meetings, where do you suggest?

--If initial conversation goes well, and both decide to get naked and sweaty, what about location? I know I might have sex with someone, but I am not too sure about having them in my home until I know them better..(yeah, that sounds flaky, but so be it) And hotel rooms seem so cheesy

--And, I am still looking for the trifecta . . . the golden ticket.... a MMF. This has occurred once in my life, and I would love to make this a regular part of my sexuality. As a single guy, am I just pissing in the wind?

IllinoisGuy
Jun 6, 2010, 1:24 AM
The best way to look at this is the same as if you were looking to meet someone of the opposite sex. Meeting them via a site like this is a good start.

You want to meet them initially in a public place(restaurant, coffee shop, mall, etc.), this will give you the opportunity to make sure they are safe and sane-and should allow you the chance to see if they are one you want to sleep with.

I would suggest NOT meeting the person around the corner from your place-this way you do not have to worry about the temptation of taking them to your place right away the first time. Use a motel-depending on your area, there are some that you can get away with a "4 hour nap"-those are the places that cater to the business of "quickies" and they don't care what you do and with whom.

And your trifecta can happen. Again, using sites like this can help you to fulfill the opportunity. Just give it time and if you are lucky, it will happen.

wildwestgoob
Jun 7, 2010, 1:22 AM
"...there are some that you can get away with a "4 hour nap"-those are the places that cater to the business of "quickies" and they don't care what you do and with whom. ..."

They still have those???