PDA

View Full Version : Finally took the courage to speak to my bi boyfriend

istillovehim
Jun 5, 2010, 5:43 AM
So finally took the courage to speak to my boyfriend yesterday who is now my ex. As some people will know we recently split...basically i told him im still here for him as i still want to be with him-dont want anybody else. In in with him for the long haul and that if he meant what he said to me on the day we split (that he wanted to be with me in the future, kids and everything) than im still here-not going anywhere...

and the respond i got was: xx (kisses) in a text. What does that mean? I dont know what do now?

xx

mikey3000
Jun 5, 2010, 10:29 AM
Just be there and be a friend for him. He is very confused and yes, the guilt he has over his feelings is something he has to work out. I understand those very well.

For now just think if you can see your self married to and raising a family with a man who likes to sleep with other men (cause I don't think that side of him will ever change). If not, then maybe it's best you let him go. If you can (and many women do), let him know this if he comes back to you. But seriously think about it, cause it will affect the rest of your life.

Good luck.

bigbadmax
Jun 5, 2010, 4:21 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm hard one this,

I still believe there is a future for both of you, I partly belive in mikeys advice above.

Your ex is going through a tough time but he must not place pressure on you to wait for him...if so,how long...a day,a month,a year,6 years...who knows?

You sound brilliant,compassionate,caring and a 'real keeper'...if only he realised this,then you would make the perfect couple.

mikey is also right..once you realise you are bi,then you are for life...nothing to be ashamed of but something to come to terms with.

may your path through life be smooth underfoot and free from barriers and may your guiding spirit watch over you at all times.

P