PDA

View Full Version : Wildest Bisexual Fantasy, or Experience

Kinkybiguy7
Jun 4, 2010, 7:33 PM
What is your wildest bisexual fantasy or experience? I'll start first.

My favorite bisexual fantasy would be me with 2 other guys and a girl. I would like to suck a cock and eat her pussy at the same time while getting fucked in the ass.

FalconAngel
Jun 4, 2010, 9:23 PM
Already lived one of them. And in some cases, I do kiss and tell; but not with real names.

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/True_Stories/Bike-Night---The-next-Day_2904

Justin Chad Taylor
Jun 5, 2010, 10:36 AM
:flag3:My favoite experience was with me having vaginal intercourse with a women while a guy puts his penis in my anus and I am perfoeming fellatio on another guy!!!!:):)

DareMe
Jun 5, 2010, 11:14 AM
Already lived one of them. And in some cases, I do kiss and tell; but not with real names.

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/True_Stories/Bike-Night---The-next-Day_2904

hell of a story...are you talking about the copa in KW?

DM

FalconAngel
Jun 5, 2010, 1:24 PM
hell of a story...are you talking about the copa in KW?

DM

Nope. It was a place here in Ft. Lauderdale. It closed about the time that Hurricane Wilma came through.

The place was a haven for all genders and sexualities to get together, meet, and party. It had 3 inside bars, 2 patio bars, a dance floor, game room and small lounge area with TV's. Definitely not a jeans and t-shirt crowd, but not overly fancy either.

Shame it closed. It was a hotspot since the early 80's.

chimpster
Jun 5, 2010, 1:35 PM
To be with 2 guys with my gf watching....:eek:

IloveLatex1983
Jun 5, 2010, 7:51 PM
My wildest fantasy (one that I still use) I start off making out with a famous celebrity and after a certain point that person morphs into somone else and the sex escalates with every transformation. what's hot about this fantasy is that the sexual orientaion keeps changing and sometimes mingles and crosses over. Essentially it's an all-in-one fantasy for any occasion.:cool:

twntexas
Jun 5, 2010, 10:25 PM
:flag3:My favoite experience was with me having vaginal intercourse with a women while a guy puts his penis in my anus and I am perfoeming fellatio on another guy!!!!:):)

My idea of fun too Chad. Hope our dreams cum true.

Argent 11
Jun 6, 2010, 3:03 AM
Bianca Freire, Laisa Linns ... and me!

snakkie
Jun 6, 2010, 5:46 AM
it's not the wildest, but it's my biggest fantasy and almost done it in the last year:
fuck a girl friend with my best friend. and if possible, also kiss him and suck his cock.

mikey3000
Jun 6, 2010, 11:28 PM
Hot, steamy shower sex with two guys. OH wait! Did that. A few times now. Highly recomended.:bigrin:

rjr1227
Jun 7, 2010, 11:34 AM
I would have to say, Id love to be with 2 or 3 men at one time. Also, Would love to 69 while having another guy do me from behind. Being with another married couple is awesome, also I love tasting a woman on a mans cock, as well as licking his cock while hes fucking her. DP is awesome to do with a woman,I love how close my cock is to another mans while we both thrust into her. I also think a circle jirk may be fun to try, just once, ok twice if i liked it.

BiDanielle
Jun 7, 2010, 4:32 PM
We party with three other both bi couples regularly. We draw numbers out of a jar. Number 2 goes down on number 1; number 3 goes down on number 2; number 4 on number 3; ...l and number 1 goes down on number 8. When you cum you are out and the chain closes again until we have a winner!:tongue:

darkeyes
Jun 7, 2010, 5:12 PM
Wudn dream a tellin ya wen it cums 2 experience.. cudn make a decision wich wos yummiest ne way.. but fantasy.. hav jus 2... JD an KM an me in middle.. Me an KP an KM havin luffly time cein jus how fit JD is... soz VP... but wile yas welcum yas not parta the fantasy...:tong:

Now.. work that 1 out.. tee hee

FredinSJ
Jun 7, 2010, 5:41 PM
Hey BiDanielle in Mass..........
you said........ We party with three other both bi couples regularly. We draw numbers out of a jar. Number 2 goes down on number 1; number 3 goes down on number 2; number 4 on number 3; ...l and number 1 goes down on number 8. When you cum you are out and the chain closes again until we have a winner

We did that in Boston a few years back! Really great to have trusted social friends..... INFINITE DAISY CHAINS all sucking & fucking watching & being watched & laughing. It lasted for several parties.....

-FredinSJ

biwmtrucker44
Jun 8, 2010, 7:53 AM
to Help a woman suck a dick or to take shower with a group and have sex .Been in a shower with a group but not for sex:bibounce:

foreverbi
Jun 8, 2010, 2:43 PM
I lived one of my greatest fantasies FINALLY, but I have many more fantasies that I can only hope cum true, and yes it was worth the wait.:bigrin::male::tongue:

not on here anymore
Jun 8, 2010, 4:49 PM
My fantasy is, well I have many, but I'll post this one.

I am swimming in a lake. There is only two other people in the lake with me. Their a couple, holding each other in the water. I'm swimming around glancing at them from time to time. After a while she wavies me over. I reach them and almost immediately a hand grabs my cock. It's his hand. she grabs mine and brings it to her breasts as he is stroking me.I reach for his but find her hand there already so I seek out her quim and find it slick and ready.
As I near orgasm he dives below, pulls down my trunks and takes my member in his mouth and I cum. Seeing this make her cum as my fingers are penetrating her deep and her nipples go rock hard.
He emerges and both me and her grab his still raging hard on. we both stroke him and as he begins to cum I dive down, remove his trunks and take his cock in my mouth, using my tongue to stroke the bottom for his cock head. He came and I devoured most of it. I came up for air and she began a deep French kiss, grabbing the cum that was still in my mouth, than kissed him grabbing the last of mine.