PDA

View Full Version : Evolving?

Tx46M
Mar 25, 2006, 8:19 AM
Seems to me this site is changing (in a good way) from merely another possibly a sex chat place to a "forum" where intelligent sexually aware minds can discuss topics of interest without the wall of geography or bias to obscure respective concepts. It's a good thing! Thanks to you all...and you all know who you are!

:male: :)

serenity
Mar 25, 2006, 9:31 PM
from all the encouraging, kind, and thoughtful feedback i have been getting (being a recent addition to the community) i am glad that i am contributing to just that!!! :bipride: :bounce: :wiggle2:

Tx46M
Mar 25, 2006, 9:58 PM
I've been "here" a couple years....glad to see it "evolve" to a higher place, you will help! :)

DarkwaterUK
Mar 25, 2006, 10:03 PM
I've not been here long enough to notice any changes, but whatever changes have been applied for you guys (and me incidently) they are good ones. Most definately the best place on the net, by far! Did I say I like it here, well I'm lying...... I friggin' love it! :bigrin:

Doug

Driver 8
Mar 25, 2006, 11:13 PM
I don't think I've been around long enough to notice changes, but I definitely think the community here is more fun - and more interesting - than other bi forums I've been on. Too many of those are either (1) all sex, all the time; (2) a small group of people with a very narrow political outlook, who flame other bis who aren't exactly like them; or (3) dead. I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the pleasant, friendly, fun, and thoughtful people here.

WillowTree
Mar 26, 2006, 1:47 AM
I've noticed changes too! I like them very much myself. :tong:

BI BOYTOY
Mar 26, 2006, 6:26 AM
i have not been her long enough eather, but i do like what i expieriance on this site. :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: