PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serenity
Mar 24, 2006, 10:04 PM
Oooooohhhhh!! Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome!!*sniff* I'm even more excited about this site now. I have been feeling the isolation of not having people like me to connect with. Hugs!! :flag1:

Mimi
Mar 24, 2006, 10:27 PM
YAYYY!!!!! i'm so glad you joined!!! :rotate: :bibounce: :color:

mimi :flag1:

rupertbare
Mar 25, 2006, 4:50 AM
oh ((((((((((((((serenity)))))))))))))

It's that "newbie" feeling - "gee there's loads of people just like me"!!!

Gald you like the site. It's a fabulous community of loving and caring and very funny people. And there is a lot of experience to learn from and a heap of wisdom to draw from.

was lovely to catch you in chat today - hope that we are able to do it again some time - the time zone thing often gets in the way - but one can always PM to stay in touch.

And mimi - I'm glad that you introduced serenity to the site.

Rupe, London, UK. :)

Tx46M
Mar 25, 2006, 7:37 AM
YAYYY!!!!! i'm so glad you joined!!! :rotate: :bibounce: :color:

mimi :flag1:
Me too, nice to have more intelligent minds from my home state!!!
:male: :)

Tx46M
Mar 25, 2006, 8:51 AM
Oooooohhhhh!! Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome!!*sniff* I'm even more excited about this site now. I have been feeling the isolation of not having people like me to connect with. Hugs!! :flag1:

AND omg, you are beautiful too! So is Mimi!!! Sorry, couldn't resist!
:rolleyes: :cool:

meteast chick
Mar 25, 2006, 12:12 PM
Warm, sincere, intelligent and gorgeous!

You're very welcome dear!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxo
meteast

serenity
Mar 25, 2006, 8:39 PM
Oh you guys make me blush!!! :smilies15 :wiggle2: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

Sparks
Mar 26, 2006, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the site, angel. Mimi is true to her goals and heart. You're lucky to have her as as your best friend. My warmist wishes for you and Mimi as the two of you follow your personal and professional goals.

Fred

BI BOYTOY
Mar 26, 2006, 6:29 AM
well hey welcome.i can identify with the isolation.you wont expierience that here thats for sure no worries, lots of hugs back at you :bipride: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: