PDA

View Full Version : Gay Pride Tel Aviv

NotLostJustWandering
May 28, 2010, 9:07 PM
I realize there are very few members of this site living in my area, but might anyone be interested in attending Gay Pride in Tel Aviv this June? I'll go if, and only if, there's a bisexual contingent. So far I've gotten no word that there will be such, but there's still time to organize one! :tongue:

TaylorMade
May 29, 2010, 2:28 AM
I don't live in Tel Aviv. But I'll offer a lead.

Maybe check facebook----------------> Group Link is here. (http://www.facebook.com/search/?post_form_id=90c75d54edc4d9788b779c4891e3bbb7&q=Gay%20Pride%20Tel%20Aviv&init=quick&ref=search_loaded#!/group.php?gid=342152348363&ref=search&sid=MOwotHmrP4eM90pJmaq69Q.2547058621..1)

It's all I got. <shrug>

Good luck. If you find any hot, single, bisexual male (or female) IDF vets, hook a forum up, eh?

*Taylor*

NotLostJustWandering
May 29, 2010, 1:28 PM
Thanks for the lead, Taylor. I joined the group and posted a query about bis there.

About the IDF reference: I'm sure you didn't mean to offend, but that really made me cringe. I do not intend to start a discussion on Middle East politics here. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the many issues of this troubled region, but IMHO eroticizing the Israeli military in a public forum (as opposed to, say, a Zionist discussion group) is just not cool. I'm sure if I posted something here like "I think Hamas gunmen are really hot" you wouldn't think very highly of me, and neither would many people here.