PDA

View Full Version : looking for mr right now

newguy7643
May 27, 2010, 2:22 PM
Ok, so now that my husband has come out as bi we now face the big question.......where do we find him some nice guys who want to play? We are trying adult friend finder, and after 1 week he has chatted with a zillion skeevy guys, and given his first bj (which he loved!) Where do you suggest we look to find a few good men who really want to play and not just waste time? We live in mid-michigan.

Caaveman
May 27, 2010, 3:31 PM
You may want to check out http://www.swinglifestyle.com , become free members and see if you like it there.

open2both
May 27, 2010, 3:51 PM
1st- The fact that you're MORE than accepting your hubby's sexuality and actually assisting him on his/your quest makes me tear up! You're a TREASURE!
You both could look into the arty/singer/poetry/acting/music/ dance etc. classes and community. Usually lotsa "our" kind involved.:flag2:
Good luck!

NotLostJustWandering
May 28, 2010, 7:11 AM
Assuming you're looking for someone with whom you have a deeper connection than a trick, have you tried meetup.com? It's a site for online organization of face-to-face meetings. Clubs, discussion groups, political organizing, etc. I belonged to several Meetup groups in New York City and within weeks of arriving had a large circle of acquaintances and made several real, lasting friendships.

Depends how many members and groups are active in your area. In New York, there are thousands of groups, In Maui, when I left 3 years ago, there were practically none. But the more people join, the more possibilities there will be for everybody.

Happy hunting!
Atiq:flag4:

Afterdark1975
May 28, 2010, 10:27 AM
It's not as hard as you may think. I have found a few guys in the area. An iPhone app has helped also!!! Still on the look here though