PDA

View Full Version : Is Daniel Craig Bisexual?

sexy couple
May 27, 2010, 1:44 PM
I hope so! Wish I had been there to see him making out with another guy - OMG that is sooo sexy! :tong:

~T (the woman in Sexy Couple)

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/daniel_craig_steamy_gay_kiss/celebrity/68730

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 27, 2010, 2:32 PM
:rolleyes: Oh God...the Inquirer...With those people its a wonder he wasnt making out with a Bigfoot or having an Alien's baby...

If he was kissing a guy, then way cool, but I wouldnt put any faith is what a rag like this reports...
Cat

TwylaTwobits
May 27, 2010, 3:09 PM
Only thing I've ever seen one way or the other was a report saying he would like for James Bond to be bisexual, thought the character would have more depth.

open2both
May 27, 2010, 3:55 PM
Shit yeah!
He's BRITISH!
He's GOODLOOKING!
Waaaay GAY!

Bisexualnewbie
May 27, 2010, 6:22 PM
Well actually Both Daniel Craig and myself are both from the same town in England (Chester) so it's nice to know I'm not the only bi guy from there....lol

Pasadenacpl2
May 27, 2010, 10:25 PM
Daniel Craig is the first man I ever fell for. He made Quantum of Solace more than bearable, even though it was the worst Bond film in many, many years.

Pasa

PrettyFlowingGown
May 28, 2010, 7:30 AM
was there photos of him with a guy?

darkeyes
May 28, 2010, 7:34 AM
was there photos of him with a guy?

wtf that matta.. hav pics a me wiv guys.. dusn mean me str8.. hav pics a me wiv guys an gals.. dusn mean me bi eitha.. an plenty wiv gals.. pics define sexuality now?

TwylaTwobits
May 28, 2010, 7:54 AM
Really guys, The National Enquirer is celebrity gossip rag and they don't give a fuck what they post as long as people buy it. So buy it, but don't BUY IT as in don't believe it, take it with a grain of salt the same way you would when they publish photos of the four headed calf that was returned by a UFO as the horrified farmer watched.

RobUK
May 28, 2010, 9:26 AM
Hi

Just my 2c :2cents:

I have read on some other news website that he was seen in a gay bar in Miami - but so what? No-one deserves this lack of privacy, and if he is bi, and not out, it's probably all this media speculation that's made it too hard for him to come out!

Give the guy a break!

Rob
:bipride:

Canticle
May 28, 2010, 11:42 AM
wtf that matta.. hav pics a me wiv guys.. dusn mean me str8.. hav pics a me wiv guys an gals.. dusn mean me bi eitha.. an plenty wiv gals.. pics define sexuality now?

Precisely!

Canticle
May 28, 2010, 11:47 AM
Really guys, The National Enquirer is celebrity gossip rag and they don't give a fuck what they post as long as people buy it. So buy it, but don't BUY IT as in don't believe it, take it with a grain of salt the same way you would when they publish photos of the four headed calf that was returned by a UFO as the horrified farmer watched.

LOL....some people will believe anything Twyla. I'd have thought, that the most important thing about Daniel Craig, to the general public, should be his acting abilty and whether, or not, he gives a good acting performance, in films, or on stage and therefore entertains. Anything else, that's his business.....but heck....we know what the tabloid ''news''papers are like, on both sides of the pond.

Apparently the general public need to know about the private lives of ''celebrities.'' It's the duty of such rags, to bring to public attention, these things, ''in our own interest.''

As long as people keep buying these rags, they will, unfortunately, continue to exist and publish crap.

sexy couple
May 28, 2010, 2:43 PM
I do not purchase, nor do I truly believe or "BUY" anything the Enquirer says. Daniel Craig is my favorite actor and I just thought that if it ever does come out that he is in fact bi, that would be about the sexiest thing I've ever heard! Please take a deep breath and lighten up! :eek:

Canticle
May 28, 2010, 6:21 PM
I do not purchase, nor do I truly believe or "BUY" anything the Enquirer says. Daniel Craig is my favorite actor and I just thought that if it ever does come out that he is in fact bi, that would be about the sexiest thing I've ever heard! Please take a deep breath and lighten up! :eek:

''that would be about the sexiest thing I've ever heard!''

OK, but why? He's just an actor and from what little, I have seen of him, not all that brill. Do we really care about what sexuality, singers, actors, painters, politicians etc, are??? I know I don't. The voice, the acting, the art, the politics and the brains of the politician etc, are what matter to me. If one has been entertained or inspired, that should be the important thing.

darkeyes
May 28, 2010, 7:37 PM
''that would be about the sexiest thing I've ever heard!''

OK, but why? He's just an actor and from what little, I have seen of him, not all that brill. Do we really care about what sexuality, singers, actors, painters, politicians etc, are??? I know I don't. The voice, the acting, the art, the politics and the brains of the politician etc, are what matter to me. If one has been entertained or inspired, that should be the important thing.

wow Cant... we agree..as an actor he is poop.. 1st saw 'im in a telly thing called the Ice House.. 'e wos awful..an age has made the sod more awful... an as guys go 'e is not even haff decent lookin..

Canticle
May 28, 2010, 9:04 PM
wow Cant... we agree..as an actor he is poop.. 1st saw 'im in a telly thing called the Ice House.. 'e wos awful..an age has made the sod more awful... an as guys go 'e is not even haff decent lookin..

Indeed.....George Clooney, he most definitely is not and he is blond!

JP1986UM
May 28, 2010, 10:46 PM

you should be banned for this

Canticle
May 29, 2010, 2:19 AM

That was humour...Yes?

darkeyes
May 29, 2010, 10:10 AM

Wos gonna say 'e looks like a neanderthal but thot that wos rude.. neanderthals wer quite luffly... tee hee...

..an didn kno expressin me opinion bout the aesthetic an artistic skill value of a person wos deservin of a ban.. seems me rong..:tong:

JP1986UM
May 30, 2010, 3:43 AM
I am glad to see sarcasm is evasive amongst some of you.

I shall use it more to my delight.
:rolleyes::crosseye:

Bisexualnewbie
May 30, 2010, 6:10 AM
I'm British but I need to say this.
Could someone please translate Darkeyes posts for me, I never read them usually because she onlt types how she talks.
Goes to show that only some of Britains schools have gotten through to the kids.

TwylaTwobits
May 30, 2010, 6:25 AM
Could someone please translate Darkeyes posts for me, I never read them usually because she onlt types how she talks.
Goes to show that only some of Britains schools have gotten through to the kids.

Maybe that goes to show that some supercilious sounding Brits need to lighten up. I'm American and have no problem reading her posts. Perhaps you need to return to school.. Oh btw..if you choose to insult someone please actually remove typoes from your posts. Thanks or as Cat would say..Bless your little heart.

Bisexualnewbie
May 30, 2010, 6:48 AM
Oh yes I did type onlt instead of only, oops my mistake.
I do have one question, Australia or New Zealand? which is it?. If it is Australia then welcome, how is that open prison working out for you?
Schooling is not where I am lacking although it does seem that choice people could very well do with some, especially when it comes to the English language or maybe History.

Bisexualnewbie
May 30, 2010, 6:52 AM
Oh and that said there is no "E" in typos. Someone does need some schooling huh? Either that or a dictionary.
If however you are looking for "typos" in the hundreds I suggest reading the posts from Darkeyes, I see many in there.

darkeyes
May 30, 2010, 8:19 AM

Me dus NOT type like me talks at all... don havta like it.. jus tolerate it... an do rite in English quite a lot...

.. by the way.. am a High School English teacher.. dusn that make ya eyes open wide wiv delite???:tong:

darkeyes
May 30, 2010, 8:31 AM
Maybe that goes to show that some supercilious sounding Brits need to lighten up. I'm American and have no problem reading her posts. Perhaps you need to return to school.. Oh btw..if you choose to insult someone please actually remove typoes from your posts. Thanks or as Cat would say..Bless your little heart.

Wy ty Twyla me luffly.. but havn taken it as an insult hun... if me had me wudda replied in an altogetha diff fashion.. more as an opportunity for a lil giggle..;) Peeps like or don like... supposedly free country isn it? As they say.. "Ya pays ya money...":tong:

TwylaTwobits
May 30, 2010, 9:40 AM
roflmao, I put the "e" on purpose :) Btw it's neither Australia or New Zealand, though my heart is still in NZ. I'm an American, currently back in the states while I get things ready to move to NZ.

TwylaTwobits
May 30, 2010, 9:45 AM
Wy ty Twyla me luffly.. but havn taken it as an insult hun... if me had me wudda replied in an altogetha diff fashion.. more as an opportunity for a lil giggle..;) Peeps like or don like... supposedly free country isn it? As they say.. "Ya pays ya money...":tong:

You're quite welcome, Fran me darlin', hands you a large cognac, some people need to see humor for what it is at times. But as you say.... "ya pays ya money..." :tong:

Bisexualnewbie
May 30, 2010, 11:49 AM
Me two penneth is done now, I be backing away now.....lol.
Although I have to ask why would you want to move from the US to NZ?

Canticle
May 30, 2010, 12:17 PM
JP1986UM

''I am glad to see sarcasm is evasive amongst some of you.

I shall use it more to my delight.''
I had thought that this might be the case. It is sais that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit :bigrin:.....guess that is why so many people are good at it! Sarcasm.....I can do sarcasm....and sometimes.....when I do not mean to.
So delight, delight away.....

]bisexualnewbie

''Oh yes I did type onlt instead of only, oops my mistake.
I do have one question, Australia or New Zealand? which is it?. If it is Australia then welcome, how is that open prison working out for you?
Schooling is not where I am lacking although it does seem that choice people could very well do with some, especially when it comes to the English language or maybe History.''

You do realise that long before Australia (or parts of it), was used as a penal colony, the American colonies were used, for exactly the same reason. A sort of white slavery, if you like.

Fran is an extremely erudite young woman. Yes!....her Franspeak does confuse at first (and I still read it with a West Indian accent....but that is fading....and it's now becoming non accented...depending upon what Fran is Franning about), but when one gets used to it...it's a joy!

I suggest that you read Fran's many non Franspeak posts, where she shows herself to be eloquent, when using the English language!!

...and what is this about history! Uh? :eek:

[/B]

Canticle
May 30, 2010, 12:23 PM

Oh......you need to be very careful, when you even hint at an insult....where New Zealand is concerned. I say that, as a person who wanted to die, a New Zealander.

Smiles sweetly.......baring my teeth....:bigrin:

Canticle
May 30, 2010, 12:32 PM
Also.....

''Why did Japanese kamikaze pilots even bother to wear their helmets''

Obvious.....as their plane plummetted (sp), toward the target.....if the windows were open, cold air would have rushed past their ears. The helmets were required, to keep their ears warm!

On a more serious note.....let us not forget that those very young pilots, were simply doing what they were told to do. Each one had a mother, who would have wept bitter tears, at the loss of a beloved son......even for the greater glory of the god emperor.

darkeyes
May 30, 2010, 2:11 PM
Although I have to ask why would you want to move from the US to NZ?She in luff newbie hun.. an a terrible thing it is an all.. spesh wen in luff wiv a lesser mortal.. but then.. we all hav our own preferences.. an wen yas in luff.. if its reel.. ya wud go 2 ends a the earth 2 b wiv the 1 ya luff.. an believe me.. NZ is the end a the earth.. tee hee. But a beautiful end...:)

darkeyes
May 30, 2010, 2:15 PM
Fran is an extremely erudite young woman. Yes!....her Franspeak does confuse at first (and I still read it with a West Indian accent....but that is fading....and it's now becoming non accented...depending upon what Fran is Franning about), but when one gets used to it...it's a joy!

I suggest that you read Fran's many non Franspeak posts, where she shows herself to be eloquent, when using the English language!!

[/B]

*blush*

Kissie...:tong:

TwylaTwobits
May 30, 2010, 5:02 PM

For the same reason I came to this site. Long Duck Dong. My anam cara, my other half, my soul.

And you know it's true love when a person who can't swim flies across an ocean to an island with active volcanoes and earthquakes.

Canticle
May 30, 2010, 5:29 PM
She in luff newbie hun.. an a terrible thing it is an all.. spesh wen in luff wiv a lesser mortal.. but then.. we all hav our own preferences.. an wen yas in luff.. if its reel.. ya wud go 2 ends a the earth 2 b wiv the 1 ya luff.. an believe me.. NZ is the end a the earth.. tee hee. But a beautiful end...:)

Gee....that's sweet Fran....real sweet.....and it's true....and Twyla is so lucky.......and she's going to be so happy. It's when it's all been a lie and one finds. one has just been a game, that it wrecks and breaks the heart.

Canticle
May 30, 2010, 5:30 PM
*blush*

Kissie...:tong:

I only ever tell the truth about such things, Fran.