PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm turning into a succubus....

TaylorMade
May 27, 2010, 5:41 AM
With the fact that my sleep cycle is entirely upside down . . .I sleep from about 4p-10p, and I've had a bang-crazy sexual frenzy in the last 2-3 weeks, I KNOW in my rational mind that succubi do not exist. I KNOW that I just have been trying to get my sleep cycle back to a civilian tempo for school, but - - sometimes, I look at myself and think , "I am turning into a succubus. That's all it is."

Anyone else gone through something even remotely close? Anyone never even know what it's like? Anyone simply waiting for some sort of sex story to happen, or will people just post lolcats?

Anyone's guess, really.

*Taylor*

TwylaTwobits
May 27, 2010, 6:26 AM
LOL asking the wrong person, Taylor, I sleep all day and am up all night by choice. As for the sex, well it comes and goes but it's always interesting. Now as long as you feel rested, it's all good. Your cycles will adjust.

darkeyes
May 27, 2010, 6:27 AM
With the fact that my sleep cycle is entirely upside down . . .I sleep from about 4p-10p, and I've had a bang-crazy sexual frenzy in the last 2-3 weeks, I KNOW in my rational mind that succubi do not exist. I KNOW that I just have been trying to get my sleep cycle back to a civilian tempo for school, but - - sometimes, I look at myself and think , "I am turning into a succubus. That's all it is."

Anyone else gone through something even remotely close? Anyone never even know what it's like? Anyone simply waiting for some sort of sex story to happen, or will people just post lolcats?

Anyone's guess, really.

*Taylor*

Hahahahaha Taylor me luffly.. its something I've lived all of my adult life...and for some time before.. I've always had cycles of frenzy such as you describe so its nothing unusual for me.. mostly it has resulted in lots of lucky people having a luffly time over a compressed period, but it happens even now I have settled down.. that has its problems inasmuch as when there are only two of you, sometimes the F word isnt frenzy but frustration.. and there are ways of dealing with that.. Sybina and me ole faithful Rog help out there... but Kate has lil such periods 2 so its not all bad..far from it.. nice pleasant surpise more like then..

.. no Taylor darlin', not a succubus.. just a normal healthy lil tart.. join the club..;)

Hephaestion
May 27, 2010, 2:34 PM
succubus n. (pl. -buses or -bi) female demon formerly believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men. [Latin, = prostitute]

Is this something that needs further investigation in the name of mankind.

Gulp - Don't be gentle with me!

FalconAngel
May 27, 2010, 11:01 PM
More than likely, you are becoming naught more than a creature of the night.

As a nocturnal person myself, I know what you are going through.

darkeyes
May 28, 2010, 4:39 AM
succubus n. (pl. -buses or -bi) female demon formerly believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping men. [Latin, = prostitute]

Is this something that needs further investigation in the name of mankind.

Gulp - Don't be gentle with me!

*jumps all ova Heph an give's 'im a gud ruffin' up..":tong:

Hephaestion
May 28, 2010, 5:12 PM
incubus n. (pl. -buses or -bi) 1 demon formerly believed to have sexual intercourse with sleeping women. 2 nightmare. 3 oppressive person or thing. [Latin: as *incubate]

If you have an incubus friend I'll try to cope with pair of you. Just don't mark the face.

What I do in the name of science eh?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 28, 2010, 5:54 PM
LOl I have a story about a Succubus, (Female Lust Demon) but its too long to post here..lol
Cat

darkeyes
May 28, 2010, 7:51 PM
Have neva wonted 2 succubus..they much 2 big an oily an smelly..

Bluebiyou
May 28, 2010, 10:53 PM
Well...
I lean more toward the south park succubus definition that it's a woman who sucks the soul out of a man (via relationship/sex).

To have a voracious appetite for sex... is simply what happens at points in life. Nothing to be ashamed about that, unless you're trying to get pregnant (manipulation)...
Sex is often equated with intimacy and love.

Taylor...
[grin]
you're very special. Remember that. (NO,NO,NO,NO not sexual allusion - although I imagine you're pure heaven AND hell in the bedroom). You're so deep and intelligent... you have deeper needs/feelings and stronger ideals... yet you're as human (subject to the same heart rending feelings and experiences) as the rest of us.
You're just young, that's all.
Hell, I used to be ashamed of masturbation!
You're very very special Taylor... and it will be a lucky and damned person who attaches to you long term (a good thing, trust me). You're one of the deeper souls.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 29, 2010, 12:58 AM
I have always been a "Night Owl" and it seemed perfectly natural to me. It was a never ending source of frustration for my Mom and Brothers tho..lol
As I started to get older, having to get sleep for school and to take care of my lil sister took a Little of that out of me...but never completely. The weekends were mine and I existed on 4-5 hours sleep for many years...it was just me. But now, in my old age, I find that sometimes I Need a full 8 hours of sleep, or more sometimes. Its hell ta get old..>LOL:bigrin:
Cat