PDA

View Full Version : Cycles...

Sarah and Tom
May 24, 2010, 6:28 PM
I'm curious. Does anyone feel or notice that they go thorugh cycles where you move from feeling/acting more masculine to feminine and back?
What are your thoughts on this?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 24, 2010, 6:46 PM
I am unfortunately going thru this right now because of the amount of hormones that the Doc has me on. One day I feel all cute and feminine, wanting to be sweet and flirty, dancing and carrying on with the girls at the Tavern; the next day I'm out grubbing in the garden and yard, getting dirty and loving every minute of it.

Week and a half ago, I was so hunchy that I wanted to mo'lest everything that didnt move out the way fast enough, and now I'm like "Ehhhhh" (Shrugging)
So I guess we all go through these kinds of cycles...its natural..:}
Cat

FalconAngel
May 24, 2010, 9:44 PM
Sometimes. I never bothered to track those cycles, though.

Volley
May 25, 2010, 12:07 AM
Sometimes. I never bothered to track those cycles, though. .....

roy m cox
May 27, 2010, 4:02 AM
hmmm i seem to do it im a male but a lot of times i will go all femmy :tong:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

but then ill go back all macho 0_o ?

bisocialnudist
May 27, 2010, 3:55 PM
I have an ebb and a flow between both how masculine and feminine I feel and how much I am sexually attracted to men and women. The funny part is the cycles sometimes are in sync sometimes they are not. I joke that I am all of GLBT Because I am Bisexual and Bigender (T) When I am more masculine and attracted to men Im gay, when I am more feminie and also attracted to Women I feel like a lesbian. Then of course there are the days Im simply a man attracted to a women , or a women attracted to a man and the hardest days when Im both attracted to both. Trust me, makes for some very interesting days.
M-

Trey01
May 28, 2010, 12:22 AM
Yes, I do. haha.
I've been accused of being gay sometimes (I'm not an out bisexual). I'll usually act a little more feminine around people that know I'm bisexual. But, I like working with my hands and building things. Power tools. Football. etc.

It's kind of funny sometimes when I notice it. Other times it's kind of irritating. I'd like to pick one. But I suppose that's the conundrum of being bisexual haha.

DGoncz
May 28, 2010, 12:44 AM
I'm curious. Does anyone feel or notice that they go thorugh cycles where you move from feeling/acting more masculine to feminine and back?
What are your thoughts on this?

Yes, I do. Mine are thymic (irregular). Heard of Propecia for hair loss? Proscar for prostate is the same drug 5x stronger. It's an androgen-blocker. To say I'm in a fem cycle now is putting it mildly. (Wet Spots video singing "Do you take in the Ass?" Hilarious) I *crave* pentration. My willy is kinda limp, so I pump by prescription. When I get excited, it works fine; it just takes more to get me excited now--my male pathways are suppressed and my female ones under-developed. However, with Proscar I a moving towards pissing like an 18-year old again. That part's a blast.

So, er, yes. Definitely. 3 years ago I had 3 fem partners. I used my PDA a lot. :)
WHOODAMAN! Yikes! It got so bad I was ready to ride 125 miles on my "Hot Italian 50" with *no front brake*. I am so glad I didn't do that.

Some of my thymes can go from fem to masc in just moments. Like ADHD; "Look! Pretty birdie! What was I doing?"

Here's a note on masturbation: you can guide your cycles to M or F by the nature of the stimulation you give yourself, and towards or away from your current partner by the frequency of masturbation. In this fem thyme I am in, I am masturbating away from orgasm, not toward it, and more frequently, because that retains Chi.

I am making much more use of my androgenous (towards fem) middle name these days (within a year) than my masculine 1st name.

I think everyone does this and blocking it makes for unhappy selves and relationships, don't you?

NotLostJustWandering
May 28, 2010, 5:43 AM
Yeah. Every 5 minutes. :)

Seriously, though, I do feel that loving other men has helped me tune into my feminine side, and I'm really grateful for that. My last female lover helped me explore that, as well; she was the first woman with whom I felt a dropping away of the always-masculine persona, and it was a great relief. I really feel both my masculine and feminine natures all the time now, and it's a much healthier, united way to be. I wonder how much the heaviness of the always-masculine persona has gotten in the way of my relations with women.

I fit the bill of "straight-acting" (hate that word, but it's useful.) People tend to assume I'm straight unless they see me with another guy. But I can act any way I feel is appropriate. As a massage therapist I must dispel new clients' fears of sexual impropriety. So when I am talking to a new client or prospective client, I will present either my masculine or feminine side according to their gender, letting the men assume I'm straight and the women imagine I'm gay.

On the other hand, I have certainly gone through cycles of preference, with phases lasting for several years in which I only sought out women exclusively, or men exclusively, or having no preference. I have at time identified as hetero (it seemed to be my overarching life preference) or bi, and though I never really identified as gay, I did my best to fit in with gay society when I first "came out." (Have totally given up on finding any niche for myself in that subculture.)

Both my LTRs were monogamous and got into phases were my desire for the gender opposite my lover's got to be a problem. This, and my latest upsurge of homosexual desire, has led me to consider polyamory. I see no other way that doesn't suppress one of my sides. This is fact what has led me to seek out bi community on the Web. I posted a bunch of questions on the Bi/Poly thread http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=498, and am dying for answers... :bounce:

Cheers
Atiq
:flag4:

DGoncz
May 28, 2010, 1:36 PM
I am unfortunately going thru this right now because of the amount of hormones that the Doc has me on. One day I feel all cute and feminine, wanting to be sweet and flirty, dancing and carrying on with the girls at the Tavern; the next day I'm out grubbing in the garden and yard, getting dirty and loving every minute of it.

Week and a half ago, I was so hunchy that I wanted to mo'lest everything that didnt move out the way fast enough, and now I'm like "Ehhhhh" (Shrugging)
So I guess we all go through these kinds of cycles...its natural..:}
Cat

Cat, I wonder if it's the amount, the type or the mix. Hormones are *powerful*!

I can only speak from my own experience...I've seen changes with changes in all three. I lost my first lover (my Schmoopie's sister), which is a life event, responded with psychotic depression, got a tip about atypicals, tried 'em, responded with predictable hyperprolactinemia but no feminization, got started on T anyway, got hypermasculine and BPH, too, then ended up with Proscar for prostate, which I love, some significant feminization but still no tender breasts, "man-boobs", or leaking, and a need for DP, er, make that LP, which is not a drug, it's a life event!

So we're back to the beginning, in this sense: I responded to losing my first lover by needing to be simultaneously receptive and penetrative, to have the dual role. I guess now we can flush all the drugs, 'cause what further responses could be possible? Life event, out of my control, to life event, my choice and choose to live with it. Full circle. What next, I wonder?

" "Ehhhhh" (Shrugging) "
That, too. Isn't that a Teletubbies thing?
Ehhhh..Oh. :)

someotherguy
May 31, 2010, 3:53 PM
I feel masculine as a rule and have no cycles in that regard. I feel feminine only rarely and when I do it is because of an event or circumstance, such as when I run into a jar with a lid so tight I can't twist it off, or if the Novocaine lingering after a trip to the dentist makes me speak with a lisp.