PDA

View Full Version : Married and "discoverd" I am bi

katz368923
May 24, 2010, 4:19 PM
I have just recently figured out I am bi (femal). Have been married for 16 years to a great loving man. We have had long discussions about this new adventure in our marriage. He is cool with all of this. We have alread set the ground rule for having another person in bed with us for a threesome and for my own pleasure. Any advice for me on what to expect from all of this. I know each person in a unique individual and all situations are different. But just a little food for thought. When I discovered that I was hiding part of myself and gently broke the news to my loving husband his reply was..... "Honey, I have know that you would never leave me for another man, another woman yes, another man no" We are both attracted to the same type of female and yes I realize that there is a very good chance that he will have sex with her ( have already talked about this and I am fine). To us this is a joint adventure into another world of pleaseure and attraction. Any other advice for me??

Thanks for any and all advice.....good and /or bad.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 24, 2010, 6:53 PM
Good luck sweetie, and kudo's to you for speaking up and coming out to your honey. ;}
Cat

Bibearcub
May 25, 2010, 3:08 AM
Cheers, and good luck!