PDA

View Full Version : Been Missing Chat....:(

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 24, 2010, 12:36 PM
Sorry for being AWOL m'loves. This school session has been especially hectic and rough this year. I've been working extra hours trying to get this new batch of students ready for their SAT's and finals, and for students with memory retention problems, it hasnt been an easy task. Have been working extra hours in the evenings, and Had been coping with the surgery issue as well...which the Doc has now postponed because she wants to try and fix this with medications before having to resort to cutting. (And I appreciate this Deeply!) lol

So...now that things may calm down a little here, perhaps I can pop into chat a little more often. :} Have missed all of my buddies!
See ya soon!
Working my ample ass off Cat...lol

BiBedBud
May 24, 2010, 12:52 PM
Dear Cherokee_Mountaincat;

About those "memory retention problems"...

Tell your students to avoid NutraSweet / AminoSweet / Aspertame -- my guess is that's part of the problem. Try to Google "NutraSweet memory loss" or "NutraSweet side effects" to read more about this important issue.

Good luck with your students.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 24, 2010, 6:38 PM
Thanks Hon. Most of my students Do stay away from certain foods and commercial products that cause them problems. Their dietary needs are taken care of properly, and have nothing to do with their particular probs. But thank you for the advice anyway. :}
Cat

Billys_gurl
May 24, 2010, 10:50 PM
Hey Cat! Glad to know I am not the only one who has been AWOL for a bit. I went through internet withrawal for a few days, too!!! Oh well, I am glad to be back and can't wait for more forums and the occasional chats. See ya there!!!!:love1::kiss:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2010, 2:15 AM
Kissie kissie to you too, Pretty Lady. ;)
Silly Cat

still_shy
May 25, 2010, 1:05 PM
I haven't been around much either....trying to get the house ready for the move to San Antonio :) Will be back on whenever we get moved and settled into a new place!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 25, 2010, 1:59 PM
Whoo hoo Shy! Havent been back in about 8 years but I enjoyed it there. Came very close to moving there to be with an old love, but glad that fell through...
Congrats on the move and be safe in your journey.;)
Cat