PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuality Research Study/ Help Needed!!!

deucuez55
May 24, 2010, 12:24 PM
Hello! My name is Melanie Brewster, and I am a graduate student at the University of Florida. I am conducting a study about the life experiences of bisexual individuals. It is my hope that with this study, I can contribute to the understanding of the experiences of bisexual individuals. Your participation is essential to achieving this goal, so I hope that you will take part in my study.

In order to participate, you must be bisexual, currently living in North America, and be 18 years of age or older. If you would like to participate in my study, please click on the link below and you will be directed to the online survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/biexp

Thank you very much in advance for your time! Please feel free to pass on this link to other people who might be eligible. We hope to represent the experiences of a diverse group of bisexual people, so please feel free to encourage bisexual people of different racial, ethnic, gender, age, and other backgrounds to participate.

If you have any question about this study, please contact Melanie Brewster (e-mail: melanie.brewster@gmail.com), doctoral student in the Department of Psychology, or project supervisor Bonnie Moradi, Ph.D. (e-mail: moradib@ufl.edu), Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, University of Florida. This research has been approved by the University of Florida Institutional Review Board (UFIRB#2010-U-246).

BiBedBud
May 24, 2010, 12:28 PM
What's in it for us?

I mean; Why don'tcha post a profile pic?;)

Cherokee_Mountaincat
May 24, 2010, 6:56 PM
Again? This same one was done last year too, I think....
Cat