PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye, and God Bless.

Darkside2009
May 19, 2010, 8:31 PM
I've decided it is time I moved on, thanks for the conversations and your friendship, especially Duck, Twyla, Tenni and Pasa. Take care of yourselves, God Bless.

Long Duck Dong
May 19, 2010, 8:38 PM
travel well, good friend and may you walk with Nehalennia for a long time in this life, and on into the next.....

and thank you for blessing us with your words and wisdom...

TwylaTwobits
May 19, 2010, 8:43 PM
Hugs ya, Darkside. I have enjoyed getting to know you and wish you all the best in this life and beyond. May the road rise up to greet you.

Bluebiyou
May 19, 2010, 8:47 PM
I've decided it is time I moved on, thanks for the conversations and your friendship, especially Duck, Twyla, Tenni and Pasa. Take care of yourselves, God Bless.

Interesting company you've chosen, of the lot at bisexual.com.

Your posts reflect a capacity and yearning for something much deeper.
I've enjoyed most of your posts.

But, free will and all...

I suspect you'll be back, your posts reflect a depth within..., but best wishes to you regardless.

Blue

darkeyes
May 19, 2010, 8:51 PM
Its doubtful if we would ever see eye to eye bout very much Darkside, hun.. we just think so differently.. but for all of our differences that does not mean I wont miss what Duckie calls the blessing of your words and wisdom.. that may not be how I saw everything you said but it was quite thought provoking and challenging and I appreciated that... even when u slagged me off.. a good thing, for it stops me running off at the cyber mouth and gives me the knowledge that sometimes someone will take issue with what I say and think..

If u have to go then I wish you well... be happy sweetheart and live well..:) Never say never, Darkside.. Farewell? I hope not... maybe cheerio for now...

MarieDelta
May 19, 2010, 9:19 PM
Here's wishing you fair skies ahead.

Hephaestion
May 20, 2010, 2:58 AM
Good luck in whatever and wherever. There's nothing that says you can't come back.

Isn't it a curious matter that professed non-Christians also say things like 'God Bless'?