PDA

View Full Version : Naughty

smokey
Mar 23, 2006, 10:05 PM
So what does everybody consider naughty sexually (and of course enjoy very much :bigrin: ) In my case I love to eat my cum (or someone elses) out of my lover afterwards (either orfice if clean) I also like (and consider it very naughty) to be in the middle of a gay gang bang and get taken repeatdly. how about everybody else?

codybear3
Mar 23, 2006, 10:40 PM
So what does everybody consider naughty sexually (and of course enjoy very much :bigrin: ) In my case I love to eat my cum (or someone elses) out of my lover afterwards (either orfice if clean) I also like (and consider it very naughty) to be in the middle of a gay gang bang and get taken repeatdly. how about everybody else?

....Hey smokey, can I come over and play? :bigrin: If I make mention of what I like and consider "naughty", then people will consider me a "dirty old fart"...I cannot, at the moment, take on that handle because I still have a 6 month lease on the "perverted old fart" handle and am not allowed two at the same time... :rolleyes:

P.S. - But you and I have "some things" in common... :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

CountryLover
Mar 24, 2006, 12:05 AM
Naughty is tomorrow night, and my sweet lady's hubby taking the kids over to Grandma's for a few hours :tong:

Naughty is their big tile shower, plenty of hot water and feeling her nipples harden on my tongue.

Friday is taking VERY long time to get here!

Lisa (va)
Mar 24, 2006, 12:09 AM
Naughty ? Sex isn't naughty, it's natural !

Lisa

hugs n kisses

innaminka
Mar 24, 2006, 1:41 AM
Hubby's 2000km away, I'm not travelling to see any of my lady friends till late April, so naughty atm is a take away box of fish and chips I'm having with my daughters tonite.

BI BOYTOY
Mar 24, 2006, 3:18 AM
i agree with lisa sex is natural. ill try almost anything if i like it ill do it more. and all so what is naughty is a person may not be for the next.

nubiwoman
Mar 24, 2006, 5:10 AM
...Yup same here...

...I have spent most of my life trying to dissasociate myself from the 'sex is naughty' mentality i grew up with..

...Sex is many things to many people.. sweet happy sex, for me, is just gorgeous :impleased:

.. but naughty..? no...just adult, i guess?..

... :2cents: julie x :female: :

ambi53mm
Mar 24, 2006, 6:36 AM
As my great grandmother Gump use to say...Life is like a box....ooops I mean "naughty is as naughty does".
It's all good :bigrin:

Ambi :)

Tx46M
Mar 24, 2006, 1:29 PM
Naughty ? Sex isn't naughty, it's natural !

Lisa

hugs n kisses
My thoughts e x a c t l y !!!! Spoken like Homer Simpson!!!
:male: :cool:

smokey
Mar 24, 2006, 6:06 PM
When asked if he thought sex was dirty, woody allen replied...it is if you're doing it right! LOL

BaskinRobbins
Mar 25, 2006, 2:10 AM
I LOVE to have anal sex with my wife after licking her a$$. Watersports is something we're working on.

If it's between us in our home, in a consensual manner, it's noone else's business!! :)

open2both
Mar 26, 2006, 1:26 PM
Jeez, I need a cigarette just reading these replies! :three:

SCNUDIST
Mar 27, 2006, 10:04 PM
Including having the usual oral with females or males, I love licking rears. That must be naughty since I think a small percentage of adults perform that function.

smokey
Mar 28, 2006, 6:45 AM
I don't know about that....when I think back, the majority of my lovers did reamjobs. I know I do :tongue:

costablanca
Mar 28, 2006, 7:14 PM
stuff the pussy with berries and eat a pussy berry gobbler.
put a longneck up the pussy , shake it and get ready for the best beer you ever had.
if you do it out in the open and have people watching you is even more fun.

LoveYourCum
Mar 28, 2006, 8:10 PM
I have had the wonderful pleasure of going down on a freshly fucked wife, licking her clean the continuing past several orgasms while being photographed. I hope they still look back on our encounter with as much fondness as I do.

Raising palms to sky.... oh please give me this chance to be one with two again! I have learned so much since then...

Biboz49
Mar 28, 2006, 8:23 PM
I'm with smokey and SCNUDIST, I sure like to do it and I have friends that do too. We also love to watch each other masturbate.

Bothbi_cpl813
Mar 29, 2006, 5:33 AM
actually that is pretty much part of "normal" sex for us. ever try snowballing? hey, whatever happens bettween consenting adults is good in my book. beisde, sometimes naughty is nice. Jerr

becksbolero
Mar 29, 2006, 6:42 AM
Let me see,threesomes(2 guys and a gal)the creampie after,sucking off a crossdresser.I still remember watching the wife take a 10" cock while I watched and a few times she brought me creampies from a black lover.I always thought naughty was a good thing.

biecnal
Jun 16, 2006, 4:25 PM
Let me see,threesomes(2 guys and a gal)the creampie after,sucking off a crossdresser.I still remember watching the wife take a 10" cock while I watched and a few times she brought me creampies from a black lover.I always thought naughty was a good thing.

I have a bit of a cum fetish myself, and LOVE creampies!
:tongue:

Lance :flag4: