PDA

View Full Version : Just got here...

serenity
Mar 23, 2006, 8:29 PM
Hi everyone!! :tongue: I just got here a few days ago. My best friend Mimi introduced me to your lovely community! Glad to be here. I hope to meet all of you, and to start making some connections! :bigrin: Please check out my profile. It's a work in progress. I will try to put a pic in soon. See ya around!! Serenity

funtimebiman47
Mar 23, 2006, 8:38 PM
Welcome Serenity, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

smokey
Mar 23, 2006, 10:00 PM
Just do what ya do at an orgy...dive right in ;)

pamandfredcpl
Mar 23, 2006, 10:08 PM
Hello and welcome to the community, have fun.
P&F

Biboz49
Mar 23, 2006, 10:31 PM
A big warm welcome to you serenity. Hope you enjoy it here.

codybear3
Mar 23, 2006, 10:33 PM
Welcome serenity...you will find yourself embraced warmly by everyone here... :paw: :paw:

Mimi
Mar 24, 2006, 1:19 AM
yay for my best bud!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

everyone better give her the star treatment, or else they'll be hearing from me. :tongue:

mimi :flag1:

RebekaLee
Mar 24, 2006, 2:25 AM
welcome serenity! hope you enjoy it here! :female:

BI BOYTOY
Mar 24, 2006, 3:14 AM
hey hows it going? hope you enjoy it here as much as i do.talk to you some time :bigrin: :bibounce:

ambi53mm
Mar 24, 2006, 6:31 AM
Welcome Serenity..I love your name..can't wait to see the finished profile :bigrin:

Ambi :)

texasman6172003
Mar 24, 2006, 6:41 AM
Welcome to the site Serinity, I hope you come to chat and meet the rest of the gang. There are a bunch of good people here. Come on in and have fun,,,Love Charles,,,Tex....

Tx46M
Mar 24, 2006, 8:33 AM
Hi everyone!! :tongue: I just got here a few days ago. My best friend Mimi introduced me to your lovely community! Glad to be here. I hope to meet all of you, and to start making some connections! :bigrin: Please check out my profile. It's a work in progress. I will try to put a pic in soon. See ya around!! Serenity

Mimi is cool....bright, intelligent, and from my home state! Wish I was still there! Welcome!!

:male: :2cents:

rupertbare
Mar 24, 2006, 10:57 AM
((((((((((serenity)))))))))
"WELCOME"

I hope that you will find this to be, as many of us here believe, the very best bi site on the web.

I needn't say more if you already know mimi - I'm sure she had lots to say!!

But welcome and I hope I manage to catch you in chat at some time.

Rupe, London, UK :)

meteast chick
Mar 24, 2006, 11:23 AM
Welcome Aboard Serenity!

This is a fabulous group of people you've found,
and I think you will be very happy indeed.
Mimi has nothing to worry about!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxo
meteast

Driver 8
Mar 24, 2006, 11:26 AM
So are you called Serenity for the prayer? for the spaceship? for your general air of peaceful calm?

PeterH
Mar 24, 2006, 12:07 PM
Hi Serenity,

after such references: welcome aboard!
And given the threats :eek: , I'd better add a :bowdown: as well
(and a :tongue: to Mimi)
Hope to catch you in chat some day,

PeterH

bijingles
Mar 24, 2006, 9:31 PM
Please check out my profile. It's a work in progress. Serenity[/QUOTE]

I have been reading forum posts longer than I have been on this site, the people here have been welcoming and friendly.

I read your profile "in progress" and can relate and honor "seeking friends"
I hope you enjoy your time here. Welcome...

:)

serenity
Mar 24, 2006, 9:49 PM
So are you called Serenity for the prayer? for the spaceship? for your general air of peaceful calm?
LOL, good question. Uplifting words are, well, uplifting. I suppose if I call myself Serenity than I may find just that. ;) :flag3: