PDA

View Full Version : Morality with a twist

goldenfinger
May 15, 2010, 8:12 PM
So, every friday, my local pub has a raffle where you can win a meat try.Ticket are sold by a young topless girl(very nice).Also there is a "gentleman" from the Salvation Army, collecting money.So my question is, should he be there at all at that time.I guess he gets more money at that time then any other time. My wife gave him $2, and bought $6 worth of raffle ticket from the topless girl.
So is it "morality at a price".
What do you think?:eek:

Lady_Passion
May 15, 2010, 8:20 PM
*lol*

I'd say he's an excellent opportunist who really knows how to work people :.)

A dancer I formerly worked with used to come to our dressing room to solicit donations for underprivileged and cancer patients. Why not?

darkeyes
May 16, 2010, 9:04 AM
God..cant memba las time me saw the Sally Ann do the pub thing...do they still do that??? Dus kno it wos always l8 on an peeps wer haff sozzed or whole sozzed.. or worse... an much more likely 2 coff up ther dosh.. from that pointa view.. then me thinks it 2 b opportunist an abusive.. not 2 say it dus smack of a certain amount a hypocrisy..

..only thing me ev gave 2 the Sally Ann in a pub wos the blowin a kissies at the partic cute...;):tong:.. an even in that ghastly grab.. ya can tell that ther wos a few who wer partic cute...:bigrin:

Darkside2009
May 16, 2010, 8:19 PM
So, every friday, my local pub has a raffle where you can win a meat try.Ticket are sold by a young topless girl(very nice).Also there is a "gentleman" from the Salvation Army, collecting money.So my question is, should he be there at all at that time.I guess he gets more money at that time then any other time. My wife gave him $2, and bought $6 worth of raffle ticket from the topless girl.
So is it "morality at a price".
What do you think?:eek:

As you will have seen from the tight Scots girl in the corner, the one ignoring the topless girl in order to blow kisses at the girl in uniform, (something kinky going on there).lol

Contributions are not compulsory, but the money goes toward soup kitchens and shelters for the homeless, so I would suggest you give what you feel you can afford.

Have you ever thought it might be the girl having to get her boobs out to compete with the Salvation Army collector? Lol