PDA

View Full Version : Hi Honey, I'm Home

DarkwaterUK
Mar 23, 2006, 6:16 PM
I know I only joined this community yesterday but I'm sincere when I say I'm feeling right at home here; it's such a friendly and welcoming place. I've already had several private welcome messages from members, and I thank them most warmly.

I've been reading much of what is here and I love the banter, support, compassion and trust that abounds here. I've been using the web for more than ten years now and have visited, been a member of scores of so-called communities but none have come close to achieving what is here. Congratulations, and thanks to the site owner for providing something precious.

I hope to get to know as many people as possible over time. Please feel free to contact me or not, as the case may be. :tongue:

Regards
Doug

arana
Mar 23, 2006, 6:30 PM
Welcome to the group Darkwater. It's so nice to hear that the site has such a comfortable atmosphere to someone just joining and hope that others feel as welcomed as you have. Look forward to meeting you in chat.

huneypot
Mar 23, 2006, 6:45 PM
big big welcome to the gang to u
:bigrin:
hope to carch u in chat sometime
Huney
xxx

RebekaLee
Mar 23, 2006, 7:24 PM
welcome darkwater! thats awesome that you're already feeling at home and comfy here. glad you joined! hope you enjoy it here! :)

funtimebiman47
Mar 23, 2006, 8:43 PM
Welcome Darkwater, Im glad it feels like home to you already. Enjoy :bigrin:

Mrs.F
Mar 23, 2006, 9:10 PM
It does very much feel like home, doesn't it!! :bigrin: :bigrin:

Welcome Darkwater...glad to have you aboard.

hope to meet you in chat sometime

Mrs.F :)

Tx46M
Mar 23, 2006, 9:31 PM
Welcome, enjoy & be cool.
:2cents: :male:

smokey
Mar 23, 2006, 9:59 PM
I always thought it was "Home honey. I'm high!" :bigrin:

pamandfredcpl
Mar 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
Welcome to the community

codybear3
Mar 23, 2006, 10:30 PM
Welcome Darkwater...Hope you have lots of fun here with this group of outstanding people... :paw: :paw:

texasman6172003
Mar 24, 2006, 6:59 AM
Hi Darkwaterm, Im glad you feel at home allready. Please come to the chatroom,and meet a lot of the gang. There are a bunch of fine people here. So hope it is all you want it to be,,,Love,,,Charles,,,Tex...

rupertbare
Mar 24, 2006, 11:00 AM
WELCOME!!! ((((((((((DarkWater!!!!!)))))))))

Hope that you find that this site is what many of us here believe - the very best bi site on the web.

And it's a great community (family even) of warm hearted, caring and freindly folk - so enjoy!!

Rupe, London, UK :)

meteast chick
Mar 24, 2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome Darkwater!

This community is the the only one I've ever belonged to like this, and I can't believe the luck I had! The people here are warm and caring and I can't imagine "belonging" to a better group!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxo
meteast

DarkwaterUK
Mar 24, 2006, 4:18 PM
Thank you all for your warm and kind welcome messages. See, I told you it is a great community. :)

rupertbare
Mar 24, 2006, 5:12 PM
The "Tao Te Ching" - my word!!! I haven't read that in years!!!

Nice signature DarkWater!!!

Oh yeah and once more "welcome to the site".

Rupe, London :)