PDA

View Full Version : Reflections & Support for a Fellow Chatter, Chromehorn

darkangel
May 25, 2005, 3:36 AM
Hi everyone, we know this is somewhat different than most of the posts, but alas here it is anyway.

A fellow longtime regular here has been in a serious accident. He is in very bad shape and we ask those who know him to please hold him in your good thoughts and in your hearts. And those who don't, we thank you as well. This is a wonderful community that always tries to help one another in any way possible.

Chromehorn is someone who will do anything for anyone and is always looking out for people. He is a sweet and fun loving guy who can always make a person laugh especially when they are down. We just want to see that he gets that as well.

Thank you everyone :)
Darkangel and Kendra

TrimBeardHairyBod
May 25, 2005, 3:57 AM
Here's my expression of support, Darkangel. Do keep us posted as to his progess.

John

curious married m
May 25, 2005, 9:35 AM
My thoughts and prayers go out to chromehorn, his family, and to all of those here from the room, who came to know and love him. Regardless of outcome, knowing that chromehorn came here, made us laugh and touched us with his spirit should make us all reflect. This kind of tragedy can happen to any of those we chat with here daily for months and sometimes years. We form many different levels of emotional ties with some in this room that we may never meet in the real world. But like chromehorn, we have those here that become as close as soulmates to us. And at this time, it is those people that were touched that deeply by chromehorn who we all need to give a little extra love and support. I love you darkangel and kendra. And to all those people in the room that have touched me over the last 2 years, please know that even when I make mistakes if the friendships are true you always have my support for you during rough times. CMM

Lisa (va)
May 25, 2005, 4:16 PM
Don't think i know him, but best wishes for he and his family.

Lisa
hugs n kisses

Brian
May 25, 2005, 7:41 PM
I haven't had the pleasure of exchanging with Chromehorn, but I am sad to hear that he, one of our regulars, has been in a serious accident. My positive thoughts are with you Chromehorn. We'll all be thinking of you.

- Drew :paw:

ps. I've merged the two threads about this into one.

chook
May 25, 2005, 11:49 PM
I have had the pleasure of meeting chrome a few years ago and we shared many a long chat on what I suppose was our passion....motorcycles and even though we live on differents sides of the world we often talked about what it would be like for me to cross the States on a bike and for him to go from one side of Australia to the other on his. Unfortunately by the looks of it this is not to be, I am still numbed by the tragic news of his accident and I know a lot of people especially the ones who had met chrome and hold him dear to their hearts will join me and my wife in our prayers and thoughts for him and his family in this very difficult time.

Hang in there mate
Chook & Aussie Blonde

arana
May 26, 2005, 12:03 AM
Though I don't know Chromehorn, my heart goes out to him and those he loves. And special hugs to you, darkangel and Kendra.

Arana

darkangel
May 26, 2005, 2:53 AM
ty ty everyone for all of the kind words and well wishes.
I am happy to report that things are starting to look up for Chrome.
Although the severity of his injuries is still great, the magnitude is much less than was originally thought.
I cannot express how much it means to see the outpouring of support.
And we will continue to post updates.
Thank you so much again. :)
Darkangel and Kendra

Sparks
May 26, 2005, 7:44 PM
God's speed for a complete recovery for Chromehorn. May Chrome, and family, know that many thought's and Prayer's are extendend to them from around the globe.

Sparks, Ventura County, California

m.in.heels&hose
May 26, 2005, 9:13 PM
i too have not had the pleasure of meeting and or chatting with chrome horn, however, i am saddened bye the news that a fellow chatter and friend to most has been involved in a terrible accident! my heart and prayers go out to him and all his firends and family also!!!! not many may know this about me, but i am a "survivor" of a massive head injury when i was 14 years old,
but anyway! i wish chrome horn all best! and i truly hope to meet him in the chat soon as possible!!!!!

Ratchick
May 30, 2005, 8:37 PM
Haven't chatted personally, but I hope everything turns-out a-ok.
Thoughts and good vibes going his way :)
-Em :flag4: