PDA

View Full Version : Bisexuality and Bondage

switchhitter60
May 14, 2010, 10:19 AM
A couple of years ago I was introduced to a mild form of bondage while interacting with another male. He used leather cuffs, nipple clamps, paddle, leather belt, hand spanking, a flogger and a riding crop while using various toys on me. I found it very stimulating and wanting to experience more. The interesting part of my need is that it involves either men, women or both with regard to participating as the dominant personality or another person participating in the submissive role, as well. I have not found my ideal situation yet, in which a couple, or a man and and a woman, or even two men/women participate as the dominant personalities and I am the submissive one. It could also include multiple persons with multiple genders in the role of the submissives. After thinking about it a great deal, I have found that the idea of being forced to service someone's cock is far more appealing than the idea of just sucking it. I know this may sound a bit odd to some, but it may be a latent desire not to be considered bisexual even though I do accept the fact that I am one. Or maybe I am just looking for someone to be the aggressor in a relationship. Just wondering if others have found themselves in such a situation or am I the only quirky one here.