PDA

View Full Version : Sports Supps II

RobUK
May 10, 2010, 6:55 AM
Hi again

Following on from my last post on this (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9310 - had some really good advice, thank you guys!) - does (or has) anyone used any T-Booster or prohormone products? Are they any good? If you do, or have, use one - which one?

Rob
:bounce:

RobUK
May 10, 2010, 7:26 AM
Oh, and just a quick update - following some of the advice from my last post, I'm now using a product called Crack (yes, I know - nice name for a white powder!) from Predator Nutrition (www.predatornutrition.com), which is a blend of Creatine, L-Glutamine, AKG-Argenine, all kinds of stuff.

Also, the whey protein I normally get was out of stock, so I got this protein blend from www.myprotein.co.uk , which is mainly whey protein, but also contains some Creatine, L-Glutamine, etc. There's a lot of products which are 100% Creatine, L-Glutamine, AKG, etc., and I'm wondering how much of each I'm taking (it doesn't say in the labels), whether it's enough, or whether I need some capsules as well...

RobUK
May 11, 2010, 6:00 AM
Cumon guys! There must be someone who works out and uses some supplements and has something to say! Maybe some of the younger guys on here...

Apleasureseeker
May 13, 2010, 3:40 AM
I tried some prohormones once when they were on sale at one of the vitamin stores. I was excited to see what would happen. Turns out, not much, for me, anyway. They seem to have a solid following, and someone is paying $40 bucks a bottle, but I have better results from the substances we talked about in the first half of this discussion.

Lady_Passion
May 13, 2010, 9:31 PM
^ Agreed.

Also, robUK, did you give John at musclemass a call? He's the straightest person I know to get good info from.

RobUK
May 14, 2010, 6:48 AM
No, I didn't (sorry LP). If he were based in the UK I would have, but a transatlantic phone call is too expensive (and difficult with the time difference)... Thanks anyway, tho....